First Timer in da howse
Heyy Heyy Heyy
At last I create myself a blog. Well actually the reason I create this thing; 1.one of the ways to kill my boredom 2.for fun ...i guess the only reason is the 1st one. hurm. anything ill update later. my pc still in recovery process. so for the surfers, enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have nothing interesting to do today. My big bro went out. My other brothers are with their friends. Fash isnt home yet, but she'll be home this evening! Can't wait too see her. Missin her already. hehe. So I decided to give a minor makeover to my room. Its been very messy lately. Full with school books and I wont be needing them anymore cuz Im now free from school. Gotta start my project after lunch. Then I haf to list down things ill need for the minor makeover...
till then,
daaa~
At last I create myself a blog. Well actually the reason I create this thing; 1.one of the ways to kill my boredom 2.for fun ...i guess the only reason is the 1st one. hurm. anything ill update later. my pc still in recovery process. so for the surfers, enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have nothing interesting to do today. My big bro went out. My other brothers are with their friends. Fash isnt home yet, but she'll be home this evening! Can't wait too see her. Missin her already. hehe. So I decided to give a minor makeover to my room. Its been very messy lately. Full with school books and I wont be needing them anymore cuz Im now free from school. Gotta start my project after lunch. Then I haf to list down things ill need for the minor makeover...
till then,
daaa~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home