Saturday, May 28, 2005

a down week?

Heres yesterday's story:

I SUCKED in LST Test!!! 99% BanGed! sheesh...i dunno how am I going to survive in this course...i wanna plan sumthing; strategies to score~![yea rite farah]. Oh yah Mr Annanth wasnt there when we're having a test...and I laser-ed Henna(the show off accent gurl)...she's tepahape. Gosh I really hate her now. Before this she has been a pest to my english group. Really Really Pissed off with her. I really hate to hate ppl!

Cancelled to go to Razeen's party. [p/s: Razeen if u're reading this...sorry!! I can't go....I have no transport!! Sorry!! Sorry!!] 2 reasons: I really dont haf the mood to go partying...and I dun haf a transport to go to razeen's howse...and transport to go home...

I really need to chill yesterday. So, I, arra and Nuha went to OU with adam n eddy. Syaril suppose to follow but he has sumthin else to do. We went to Dreamworld..and took sum sticker photos!! ahahaha. Thats the best part of da day~! huhu. I really had fun. Thanks Nuha n Arra!!

But then when I got home...*sigh* i found out my laptop has been infected. and I cant open all the files....too bad for me. Hafto Reformat...hurm.

The conclusion: This week is a down week for me...altho theres quite a few happy things happened, i still considered it as a down week :(

I just woke up..late huh. yeah. Now I need to bathe and eat! chow!

Things Im Going To Do Today::

-Hang Out with fash
-plannin to watch a movie...but im nt sure yet
-Reformat this LAPTOP.
-Study!!

*FarahOut*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home