crapping like i always do.
Currently listening to Pure Shores-All Saints.
I dunno why. this song reminds me of the past. I feel like crying. Its not the lyrics actually... its the tone and music... pulling me to the past. I miss the good old days with everyone that im or i was close with. I think too much. ahh my head is starting to ache!
Everyday... i set to myself to be better... but till now... i dunno whether i am getting better or not. cuz my mind is haunted with the past. argh what haf passed is past. gosh dammit.
All i know is to enhance my english. and build up my confidence. and forget abt the past and concentrate on life ahead.
i always haf mood swings.. sumtimes i talk a lot... sometimes i dun even respond to what the others were saying. i'll be so quiet. I am weird+emo at times. oh another one, i think im not really a good friend. im a blabber mouth and i haf the biggest mouth in the world. i'm learning to keep secrets now. i'm forgetful. i'm now getting weaker. i'm soo lazy. i'm a loser, basically. hahah. i haf to buang all these.
alrite sorry for the crap. i know u guys hate to hear all these. im sorry. i luv to crap too sumtimes.
life is getting haze-ier. i cannot stand the air... is waay too dirrty. i'll be toxicated soon... cuz i keep on inhaling this type of air. haih.
i had fun today. i played CS for the first time. killed 9 ppl. and died 60 times i think :p but it was fun. thanks to my mentor, syaril. i've been following him to kill the others. feel like being a jedi :p ahh imaginations.
My plans now:
1. Try to be a better person.
2. Enhance my english. practice more.
3. Make friends. Be good to them.
4. STUDY STUDY STUDY. I need 9.0. [i hope after my downfall...i'll get up and shine]
5. Forget abt the past... the bad ones i mean.
okay-lah. i need to chill for awhile. then study econs. huhu.
*p/s: i'm in emo mood now. excuse me yah.*
I dunno why. this song reminds me of the past. I feel like crying. Its not the lyrics actually... its the tone and music... pulling me to the past. I miss the good old days with everyone that im or i was close with. I think too much. ahh my head is starting to ache!
Everyday... i set to myself to be better... but till now... i dunno whether i am getting better or not. cuz my mind is haunted with the past. argh what haf passed is past. gosh dammit.
All i know is to enhance my english. and build up my confidence. and forget abt the past and concentrate on life ahead.
i always haf mood swings.. sumtimes i talk a lot... sometimes i dun even respond to what the others were saying. i'll be so quiet. I am weird+emo at times. oh another one, i think im not really a good friend. im a blabber mouth and i haf the biggest mouth in the world. i'm learning to keep secrets now. i'm forgetful. i'm now getting weaker. i'm soo lazy. i'm a loser, basically. hahah. i haf to buang all these.
alrite sorry for the crap. i know u guys hate to hear all these. im sorry. i luv to crap too sumtimes.
life is getting haze-ier. i cannot stand the air... is waay too dirrty. i'll be toxicated soon... cuz i keep on inhaling this type of air. haih.
i had fun today. i played CS for the first time. killed 9 ppl. and died 60 times i think :p but it was fun. thanks to my mentor, syaril. i've been following him to kill the others. feel like being a jedi :p ahh imaginations.
My plans now:
1. Try to be a better person.
2. Enhance my english. practice more.
3. Make friends. Be good to them.
4. STUDY STUDY STUDY. I need 9.0. [i hope after my downfall...i'll get up and shine]
5. Forget abt the past... the bad ones i mean.
okay-lah. i need to chill for awhile. then study econs. huhu.
*p/s: i'm in emo mood now. excuse me yah.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home