Saturday, November 05, 2005

Mek is Back!

lol im back from Kedah. Raya has been soo tiring... like we're having open house there. Thats orang kampung, they will visit almost every houses they can... till nite. but I had fun with the crowd :)

..and I wish I could stay there longer :(

btw.. gt sum pics to post! huhu. later...waiting for my bro to load em.

okay here I am! Back in Bangi! Must start studyin by TONITE. been soo.. lazy for the whole week :p i mean lazy to study-lah. *yawn* waaa... im soo tired. and this Database practice is driving me crazy :'( im worried. sheesh

Heres my timetable for my exam:

8/11/05 Tuesday Computing Studies (Theory)
9/11/05 Wednesday Academic English
12/11/05 Saturday Computing Studies(Pratical)
14/11/05 Monday Economics :S
16/11/05 Wedesday Math C
23/11/05 Wednesday Legal Studies
28/11/05 Monday Islamic Studies

Then I'm Free for the NEXT 3 MONTHS!! wee~!!
Before I'll go somewhere far. Far from Home, Far from family, Far from friends, and Far from KDU :'( isk isk

Oh yah this Monday I'm gonna haf that interview. damn gotta think for my career path and stuff. I'm gonna make my ayah proud!! *finger crossed* wish me luck ppl.

Talking about career path... I'm actually... unsure with myself. okay i think i have a very LOW self esteem. i think i wanna be like ayah; managing a company. and i prefer to be the employee not the employer. not that confident to be so responsible. managing a company is enuff. but actually, at the same time... i feel like... i don't belong to this all corporate world thingy. I prefer something like.. designing? let see... if i were not in this line... i wanna be either:

1. Fashion Designer OR
2. Event Planner OR
3. Magazine Editor ..or anything related to designing a mag :D

but the thing is... my hands are like sticks. I dun haf the talent for arts... and i'm not a very patience girl. grrr..

back to my MD-dream thingy, i gotta think properly regarding my path. there's no turning back. the numbers are part of my life already :)

I'm scared. That I could not make it. plus exams lagi... arhh *tension rise*

watched Gol and Gincu jez now. for the second time actually... and still crushing over that pierre andre *blush* yeah he's like.. the third malaysian actor that attracts me after Awal and Fahrin. haha. oh well, he's a crush je. wudnt haf the chance to meet him pon... lol.

I wanna watch Salon. lol. i know, ni lebih2. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home