Updating Mexx
hey i just checked out this one website. The name is Pandora. Its a site where u just haf to type one song/one artist tht u like and they will search for u songs that are the same type as the song that u choose. its kinda cool jugak.
okay lemme update myself.
25th November 2005::Friday
had a normal morning, and a weird afternoon and nice evening :)
weird is because i had a weird dream. dun wanna elaborate on this one. huhu.
evening was great. went to UEM dinner with ibu and ayah. i was told that the nominees were invited. but when i went there, i didnt see any nominees other than me and sum kids. then ppl started to congratulate me and thanked my mom for bringing the winner. I was like.. "what the hell is happening here?". Then suddenly they called me to the backstage, and from there i realized that.. I won Third Place for UEM Cendekiawan Award. they displayed pics of mine and i was so embarrased. Gt a new MP3 player with RM500 and other goodies. i was soo happy... and even happier when I found out that I scored the highest in the interview!! I can't believe that I did it... so well. Cuz i know how crappy I was that time. however i lost to 2 boarding school boys, so i dun really bother.
snap pics with KRU+Adam AF. huhu.

Me with KRU and Adam AF.
26th & 27th November 2005::Saturday and Sunday
We went to.. Time Family Day!! It was a bit different from other family days that i went before this, becuz like this one the theme was Time Warisan or sumthing, so the activities were quite fun. I made a kite, watched ppl competing in masak Rendang competition. Each and every one of us haf to wear batik-the rule to be in perkampungan time. lol. at least there are some things going on. however, i didnt get the chance to swim again :( my foot and my back hurts so badly becuz of the telematch that i joined. huhu.
Watch Stephen King's IT. Its a nice movie but a bit dissapointing when I found out that the IT is actually a BIG GIANT SPIDER. lol. 3 hours watching it and at last u found out that it is a Spider... *sigh* bengang je.
I think I'm gonna be a Movie addict again. ahaks.
28th November 2005
Had Islamic Studies exam today. The paper was okay, but i dun give a damn about it. Just hoping to pass thats all. wahhahaha.
Went out of the Hall one hour after the exam and... starting to snap some pics with mua classmates. *FYI it was our last day together.. our course has finito.* Seriously, I'm gonna miss them all so much. Its like, the best class ever!! I wish I had more time with em. Same goes to the alevelers... I'm not going to see them everyday anymore. So sad!! I love KDU ppl!! we were planning to do road trip together, and I hope my parents wud let me. ugh! and the guys ajaked me to watch Zathura this Saturday.. I dunno whether I can go or not since my parents are actually not very keen letting me hanging out very often. *the disadv. being the only gurl*
To my classmates, I'm glad to know u guys.. altho we're not like other brilliant pre-U students at KDU, but u guys rock! I'm gonna miss u all like hell.. argh!! well, friends forever!
These are some pics that we snapped. I havent edit em all, so there are some pics that is over exposed by lights. huhu.

Bang Bang!! huhuh. From left: at the back: Faiz, Bustaman and Afan.
Front Row: Eliza and Mexx

Seriously, this is how SHORT I am. lolz *from left: Daniaal, Mexx and Faiz*

Back row: left: Patrick, Afan, Aldwin Front row: Kelly, Meena, Lyvia, Mexx and Eliza

I love these gurls so much.

Aamir and I snapping a pic with Team KaRi *patungs mode* btw aamir is one of the alevelers, but what the heck. lol.

from left: at the back: Afan, Faiz and Daniaal
front row: Eliza, Fiza, Ida, Mexx on the phone with Niena and Nuha.
again, Nuha is one of the alevelers but what the heck :)

its not a complete set. Cindy is not with us.. she's still in the exam hall. *from left: Niena, Ida, Mexx, Fiza and Eliza*

We Love KDU! Driving Dreams.. :D
Today
went out swimming with the brothers, abu and ali at Putrajaya Lake Club. had fun swimming with em!! huhu had lunch there and went back home in the afternoon, slept for another 2 hours... woke up and watched Team America World Police. I agree with Ana, it was a very very funny movie!! huhu. and after this im gonna watch Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. See?Im turning myself to a potato couch again.And I'm happy with it :)
Thats about it. Im done for a day
okay lemme update myself.
25th November 2005::Friday
had a normal morning, and a weird afternoon and nice evening :)
weird is because i had a weird dream. dun wanna elaborate on this one. huhu.
evening was great. went to UEM dinner with ibu and ayah. i was told that the nominees were invited. but when i went there, i didnt see any nominees other than me and sum kids. then ppl started to congratulate me and thanked my mom for bringing the winner. I was like.. "what the hell is happening here?". Then suddenly they called me to the backstage, and from there i realized that.. I won Third Place for UEM Cendekiawan Award. they displayed pics of mine and i was so embarrased. Gt a new MP3 player with RM500 and other goodies. i was soo happy... and even happier when I found out that I scored the highest in the interview!! I can't believe that I did it... so well. Cuz i know how crappy I was that time. however i lost to 2 boarding school boys, so i dun really bother.
snap pics with KRU+Adam AF. huhu.

Me with KRU and Adam AF.

26th & 27th November 2005::Saturday and Sunday
We went to.. Time Family Day!! It was a bit different from other family days that i went before this, becuz like this one the theme was Time Warisan or sumthing, so the activities were quite fun. I made a kite, watched ppl competing in masak Rendang competition. Each and every one of us haf to wear batik-the rule to be in perkampungan time. lol. at least there are some things going on. however, i didnt get the chance to swim again :( my foot and my back hurts so badly becuz of the telematch that i joined. huhu.
Watch Stephen King's IT. Its a nice movie but a bit dissapointing when I found out that the IT is actually a BIG GIANT SPIDER. lol. 3 hours watching it and at last u found out that it is a Spider... *sigh* bengang je.
I think I'm gonna be a Movie addict again. ahaks.
28th November 2005
Had Islamic Studies exam today. The paper was okay, but i dun give a damn about it. Just hoping to pass thats all. wahhahaha.
Went out of the Hall one hour after the exam and... starting to snap some pics with mua classmates. *FYI it was our last day together.. our course has finito.* Seriously, I'm gonna miss them all so much. Its like, the best class ever!! I wish I had more time with em. Same goes to the alevelers... I'm not going to see them everyday anymore. So sad!! I love KDU ppl!! we were planning to do road trip together, and I hope my parents wud let me. ugh! and the guys ajaked me to watch Zathura this Saturday.. I dunno whether I can go or not since my parents are actually not very keen letting me hanging out very often. *the disadv. being the only gurl*
To my classmates, I'm glad to know u guys.. altho we're not like other brilliant pre-U students at KDU, but u guys rock! I'm gonna miss u all like hell.. argh!! well, friends forever!
These are some pics that we snapped. I havent edit em all, so there are some pics that is over exposed by lights. huhu.

Bang Bang!! huhuh. From left: at the back: Faiz, Bustaman and Afan.
Front Row: Eliza and Mexx


Seriously, this is how SHORT I am. lolz *from left: Daniaal, Mexx and Faiz*


Back row: left: Patrick, Afan, Aldwin Front row: Kelly, Meena, Lyvia, Mexx and Eliza


I love these gurls so much.


Aamir and I snapping a pic with Team KaRi *patungs mode* btw aamir is one of the alevelers, but what the heck. lol.


from left: at the back: Afan, Faiz and Daniaal
front row: Eliza, Fiza, Ida, Mexx on the phone with Niena and Nuha.
again, Nuha is one of the alevelers but what the heck :)


its not a complete set. Cindy is not with us.. she's still in the exam hall. *from left: Niena, Ida, Mexx, Fiza and Eliza*


We Love KDU! Driving Dreams.. :D

Today
went out swimming with the brothers, abu and ali at Putrajaya Lake Club. had fun swimming with em!! huhu had lunch there and went back home in the afternoon, slept for another 2 hours... woke up and watched Team America World Police. I agree with Ana, it was a very very funny movie!! huhu. and after this im gonna watch Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. See?Im turning myself to a potato couch again.And I'm happy with it :)
Thats about it. Im done for a day

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home