Power of Stones.
MP3 Playin: The Freshman - Verve Pipe
I miss my lappie. Powerbook G4 tak best. waaa... its soo slow!! geez.
and Adam refuse to lemme use the desktop. GERAM GILE.
anyhoots. gt my clip ons today. lol. i don't like my new frames. I look so pelik. I'm comfortable with plastics.. but then ibu asked me to change...and since I'm going and i need a pair of shades.. she said i shud go for clip ons. *sigh* so sad :(
bought the power of stones bracelets. one to control stress and the other one is for sinus. Ppl said its good.. but I dunno. I'm just trying em out. they control the body's circulation...something like dat... huhu. what the heck. they looks nice to me. wahahahha. my permanent accessories. ;)
My desire: to have CREATIVE ZEN NEEON!!
I can buy it using my money. but it seems my dad isnt keen to let me withdraw the money I haf. yeah i know,.. I haf to save em for NZ expenses. ugh.
But Zen Neeon is Important!! well.. quite. for someone who must 'pekakkan' her ears with music.
Zen Neeon!!
I miss my lappie. Powerbook G4 tak best. waaa... its soo slow!! geez.
and Adam refuse to lemme use the desktop. GERAM GILE.
anyhoots. gt my clip ons today. lol. i don't like my new frames. I look so pelik. I'm comfortable with plastics.. but then ibu asked me to change...and since I'm going and i need a pair of shades.. she said i shud go for clip ons. *sigh* so sad :(
bought the power of stones bracelets. one to control stress and the other one is for sinus. Ppl said its good.. but I dunno. I'm just trying em out. they control the body's circulation...something like dat... huhu. what the heck. they looks nice to me. wahahahha. my permanent accessories. ;)
My desire: to have CREATIVE ZEN NEEON!!
I can buy it using my money. but it seems my dad isnt keen to let me withdraw the money I haf. yeah i know,.. I haf to save em for NZ expenses. ugh.
But Zen Neeon is Important!! well.. quite. for someone who must 'pekakkan' her ears with music.
Zen Neeon!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home