Saturday, December 25, 2004

duhh!~

great. having big feast at Kampachi wearing pjs. At first i tot we'll be having dinner at sumplace like Mamak stall...or paling paling pon fast food or secret recipe. Then suddenly my dad was heading to the Equatorial Hotel. huh tekejut. Dah la the rest. are having christmas eve dinner thing. So they serve something grande. Tp xpe. makan sedap~heheh.

Spent my morning having fun picnic dekat Putra Perdana. they planned to go again next week. heheh. Hurm. Then Fash and I started our dolly project today. Banyak gak pakai dwet sbb the doll is not small...tak muat perca kain. but we manage to get kain siket2 lar from the kedai. I just cant wait for it to be completely a doll!~ But nuthing interesting happen today[selain dolly n picnic...]

Hampir2 men The Sims 2 tadi. 50% addicted. And I am working on my 2004 memories and my 2005 resolutions.

Later~!!
daa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home