A Dream by A Dreamer
watched National Treasure. Is a fine movie. I like it. Ratings: 4 stars! But then, as usual...i cant go to the mall with my family. Dun haf the time to go around and survey sum stuff. I wanna go alone. or with sum friends. but i dun haf the permission. Not allowed...kengkadang je boleh TT_TT. Tu pon susah gile. I wanna be free!
I haf my plan for the future now. Get my degree in NZ, then try to get a job in any big 4 companies in NZ or Malaysia(if tak dpt in NZ). Get my Chartered there and then get a nice house or apartment here in Malaysia. furnished them well; cosy and funky. Live with my pet cat or sugarglider and Fash. subscribe ASTRO(hahaha...funny aite but i dun haf it here in my house)and then work work and work and fly high to the top. invest money and buy a red mini coop. sum of the money spent on shopping! visit my family once a week. and hangout with friends when i haf time. also, i'll try to find time to continue study; and get degree in Fashion Design...:p whoo i forgot something...my own family. dunno bout that yet. hurm. with my efforts and prayers(must not forget him...at all)...i hope this will work. sounds ambitious rite? I haf to dream and then make it a reality :D
I haf to start my financial plan. And I need a backpack. My birthday is abt 2 1/2 months away...haf to do the wishlist thing. ahaks. ye la tuh.
*I need a backpack for college. since i haf to use the public transport*
ReminderAwal Muharram: Feb 10th
I haf my plan for the future now. Get my degree in NZ, then try to get a job in any big 4 companies in NZ or Malaysia(if tak dpt in NZ). Get my Chartered there and then get a nice house or apartment here in Malaysia. furnished them well; cosy and funky. Live with my pet cat or sugarglider and Fash. subscribe ASTRO(hahaha...funny aite but i dun haf it here in my house)and then work work and work and fly high to the top. invest money and buy a red mini coop. sum of the money spent on shopping! visit my family once a week. and hangout with friends when i haf time. also, i'll try to find time to continue study; and get degree in Fashion Design...:p whoo i forgot something...my own family. dunno bout that yet. hurm. with my efforts and prayers(must not forget him...at all)...i hope this will work. sounds ambitious rite? I haf to dream and then make it a reality :D
I haf to start my financial plan. And I need a backpack. My birthday is abt 2 1/2 months away...haf to do the wishlist thing. ahaks. ye la tuh.
*I need a backpack for college. since i haf to use the public transport*
ReminderAwal Muharram: Feb 10th

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home