Confession pt 2
In form 4 n form 5...Im a very very busy gal. Many things to do at school other than study and homeworks. Almost everyday ade skipped class(tu yg best sket... jahat... hehe) Felt like im the busiest girl in school... i have prefects to handle, schoolmates to handle, family...friends. All because Im a prefect at school. Sometimes I regret what Im doing...but no turning back. So I told myself to be happy with anything I did.
A very big responsibility. I agreed to take it. I shudnt be a prefect at all. Im not good in leading ppl. Nothing in return. The big 4 doesnt even know me...after what I did to the school. No use of being a head girl. Did almost everything for the prefects n all...got no respect from anybody...but I received a chain letter (she sent to qeela tp kutuk aku jer lebey.she wont be forgiven until she confess to me.and if u're reading this..u worse than a biatch...and i know u're the one who called) :'( *ikhlas jela...tp rase unfair lak. hope they dun do the same thing to the next Head Gurl*
Now Im not a prefect anymore. Why bother to give me any work to do? Cant believe it. Ibu marah giler. hrm.paper pon i'll do it to help fash. Sian dier. But I want this to end. I dun wanna get involved anymore. This will be the last time.
*lepaskan geram!eish... ikhlas donk farah. plzz*
Just watched Salina. The one who plays Kamal is soo handsome. I guess his name is Fahrin. ahaks. But everytime I listen to the song 'Mengapa Harus Cinta', mesti jadik emo. Fascinated with the music. Layan siot.
I have a feeling that my life is not at the optimum yet. Like im missing something. I need something to brighten up my day. hurm wonder what it is. Love? Nahh~ I dun wanna fall inlove yet...am I? deny farah deny Hurm. Haf to think of something...
Im still confused. Which one is better? KDU or INTI?
A very big responsibility. I agreed to take it. I shudnt be a prefect at all. Im not good in leading ppl. Nothing in return. The big 4 doesnt even know me...after what I did to the school. No use of being a head girl. Did almost everything for the prefects n all...got no respect from anybody...but I received a chain letter (she sent to qeela tp kutuk aku jer lebey.she wont be forgiven until she confess to me.and if u're reading this..u worse than a biatch...and i know u're the one who called) :'( *ikhlas jela...tp rase unfair lak. hope they dun do the same thing to the next Head Gurl*
Now Im not a prefect anymore. Why bother to give me any work to do? Cant believe it. Ibu marah giler. hrm.paper pon i'll do it to help fash. Sian dier. But I want this to end. I dun wanna get involved anymore. This will be the last time.
*lepaskan geram!eish... ikhlas donk farah. plzz*
Just watched Salina. The one who plays Kamal is soo handsome. I guess his name is Fahrin. ahaks. But everytime I listen to the song 'Mengapa Harus Cinta', mesti jadik emo. Fascinated with the music. Layan siot.
I have a feeling that my life is not at the optimum yet. Like im missing something. I need something to brighten up my day. hurm wonder what it is. Love? Nahh~ I dun wanna fall inlove yet...am I? deny farah deny Hurm. Haf to think of something...
Im still confused. Which one is better? KDU or INTI?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home