Test Drive!
4 days left to study english. Feel like I havent studied anything. huargh! Malasnyer nak study. hurm. *sigh*
*Yesterday*
Yesterday went out to Bangsar. At first I dun feel like going cuz Adam is at home using my pc for his assign. Well, he supposed to stay...but he refused and followed us. Then I remembered Spongebob+Raven! ah missed them again.
As usual ate at Lotus. Ppl are getting sikit there. Penoh kat Devi. Dunno why. I prefer Lotus lagi. Hurm. Afta that we went to Cold Storage. Finished marketing at 11. Nak buang mase sbb nak lunch kat luar nyer pasal, we went to Bangsar Village. OK lar the shops. Quite interesting. Went to Toys-R-Us and bought a limited edition XMen Uno Cards for Adam(his late bday present.ahax) Then we went to one thai nudle shop(forgot the name).
While having lunch, we noticed that there's one family went up and down the lift. Funny. And then suddenly there's another family joined them go up and down the lift. Weird but it looks fun. ahax. And that makes adam wanna make a movie abt them. Ngarut. I suppose their Kids luv the lift so much.
The Secret Revealed: The Laptop inside my parents' room is actually mine. So excited.
*Today's blog will update tonite. Malas la plak*
*Yesterday*
Yesterday went out to Bangsar. At first I dun feel like going cuz Adam is at home using my pc for his assign. Well, he supposed to stay...but he refused and followed us. Then I remembered Spongebob+Raven! ah missed them again.
As usual ate at Lotus. Ppl are getting sikit there. Penoh kat Devi. Dunno why. I prefer Lotus lagi. Hurm. Afta that we went to Cold Storage. Finished marketing at 11. Nak buang mase sbb nak lunch kat luar nyer pasal, we went to Bangsar Village. OK lar the shops. Quite interesting. Went to Toys-R-Us and bought a limited edition XMen Uno Cards for Adam(his late bday present.ahax) Then we went to one thai nudle shop(forgot the name).
While having lunch, we noticed that there's one family went up and down the lift. Funny. And then suddenly there's another family joined them go up and down the lift. Weird but it looks fun. ahax. And that makes adam wanna make a movie abt them. Ngarut. I suppose their Kids luv the lift so much.
The Secret Revealed: The Laptop inside my parents' room is actually mine. So excited.
*Today's blog will update tonite. Malas la plak*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home