Sunday Sunday~
*MP3 Playin: She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5*
She will be loved? yah but who will love her? I kept on asking this silly question to myself. Hahah. Just let the time does it all.
Whole day spent here in the howse. I woke up at 6 sumthing and afta solat i went to bed again and at 755 hrs I woke up again and saw everyone is leaving the howse. ahaha. they left me. But the good thing is, I cud watch Spongebob Squarepants! But Missed Raven; chased nanook. He went to the bushes beside the howse and til now, he still hasnt show up.
My bros found Pokemon Cards back and we started to form a new deck. And we did a tournament. Funny but it was fun. ahax. Feel like old times.
Ayah was fixing the internet line...so i havent got a chance to use internet till now. and im downloading The OC episode 6. the file is not a HDTV file. hoping that the pic is clear.
*To Be Continued*
She will be loved? yah but who will love her? I kept on asking this silly question to myself. Hahah. Just let the time does it all.
Whole day spent here in the howse. I woke up at 6 sumthing and afta solat i went to bed again and at 755 hrs I woke up again and saw everyone is leaving the howse. ahaha. they left me. But the good thing is, I cud watch Spongebob Squarepants! But Missed Raven; chased nanook. He went to the bushes beside the howse and til now, he still hasnt show up.
My bros found Pokemon Cards back and we started to form a new deck. And we did a tournament. Funny but it was fun. ahax. Feel like old times.
Ayah was fixing the internet line...so i havent got a chance to use internet till now. and im downloading The OC episode 6. the file is not a HDTV file. hoping that the pic is clear.
*To Be Continued*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home