Tension Rise Again!
My IELTS score: 7.0 out of 9. unexpected score. I tot i wud be gettin like 5.0 and below. relieved. Alhamdulillah....
but then I got another news: SPM result will be out on the 28th February. ahh disaster! Hoping that I cud score. I made up my mind that I'll 'bernazar', if I get straight as, I wud be fasting for 3 days. eheh.
My laptop had been infected and I just reformatted this thing. Everything went back to normal, except my Y!M cudnt be install. From day to day, im getting fed up with this Hi Tech things. And because of that I forgot what to type in here. *sigh*
Will continue Later! Outta ideas again!
*Farah Out!*
but then I got another news: SPM result will be out on the 28th February. ahh disaster! Hoping that I cud score. I made up my mind that I'll 'bernazar', if I get straight as, I wud be fasting for 3 days. eheh.
My laptop had been infected and I just reformatted this thing. Everything went back to normal, except my Y!M cudnt be install. From day to day, im getting fed up with this Hi Tech things. And because of that I forgot what to type in here. *sigh*
Will continue Later! Outta ideas again!
*Farah Out!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home