Sunday, November 13, 2005

Traumatic.

overall. computing was kinda okay ;) thank god.

Suppose to study econs but end up sleeping. Sheesh I'm so dead *scared*. And I can't stop falling in love with..Star Wars Battlefront 2 damnit I wanna plaY!! arrr. can't wait to finish this bloody exams!!

Abang went to watch Emily Rose today with Ma'su. Suppose to follow them but i'm kinda traumatic after watching my 1st Japanese Horror; One Missed Call. I know watching that movie was a big mistake. cuz Im super takut with the ghosts, well, u know.. those with long hairs super pale face. *creepiness* And Luqman my bro pulled the pillow out of me while watching and at the same time Juju and Aunt Salmi were screaming.. I was so freaked out that time! If u wanna see how lame I am, watch Japanese Horror with me. I can watch any other horror movies, but not Japanese. Oh yah, same goes to Korean or Chinese horror which haf that particular bitch.

Before that My parents and I went to Datin Zainab's makan makan. They served Sparkling Juice. I find em so addictive. lol. But i can still tahan and took only 2 glasses. Abu finished abt more than 2 bottles. *we're so addicted to Sparkling Juices!*. Then Abu heard this conversation:

Waiter 1: Eh kite kene habiskan cepat sbb *dunno who* nak bottles dia..
Waiter 2: Takpe, kite ade budak ni(Abu) utk habiskan air ni..

We larf like mad.

Okay better wash up. Mickie's house is next. Then when I gt home, I wanna read some econs... if I can I wanna finish at least Macro. *Pray to God*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home