A week has passed..
What have I become after a week of holiday:
1. I got addicted to Ice Lemon Tea. And now ibu is trying to avoid me from taking it cuz Ice Lemon Tea is damaging my tounge.
2. I ate Mc D Blue Jelly Trio for 3 days straight.. i can say i gt addicted to it also. lol
3. I watch movies everyday since the day I finished exams. and today MOST LIKELY i'm gonna see Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe!! Gt free premier tix again, but the thing is, I dun haf anyone to watch with me.. so sad :(
I havent started to play guitar (because my bro doesnt let me play with it..), I havent clean up my room, and I havent start doing my dad's and mom's stuff.. better start doing it after this. eheh.
I'm going to be parent-less for another 3 days.
Okay better get ready. Time to prepare spaghetti for the boys.
1. I got addicted to Ice Lemon Tea. And now ibu is trying to avoid me from taking it cuz Ice Lemon Tea is damaging my tounge.
2. I ate Mc D Blue Jelly Trio for 3 days straight.. i can say i gt addicted to it also. lol
3. I watch movies everyday since the day I finished exams. and today MOST LIKELY i'm gonna see Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe!! Gt free premier tix again, but the thing is, I dun haf anyone to watch with me.. so sad :(
I havent started to play guitar (because my bro doesnt let me play with it..), I havent clean up my room, and I havent start doing my dad's and mom's stuff.. better start doing it after this. eheh.
I'm going to be parent-less for another 3 days.
Okay better get ready. Time to prepare spaghetti for the boys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home