Happiness, Tiredness and Bengangness
2 weeks left. And I havent done A LOT OF THINGS!; Packing Stuffs. Send all pics to be printed out. Checklist.
I'm soo malas rite now :|
Been busy for the past 2 days..and will continue being busy till the day I'm going off.
Heres Some Updates:
Saturday
Morning Walk as usual-->fun.
hosted a small Makan-Makan; Just for Family Friends and Close Friends. Sorry for those who werent invited... its becuz Im afraid I'll fail to entertain everyone. I'm not used to hosting an open house or a big party. Sorry Again.
Anyhoots. More than half of those who were invited came. Thts good to me, cuz I was expecting this. But those who cannot make it has their own reasonable reasons. So I dun really mind.
Been laughing and talking the whole day. -->more fun but Tired
The Whole thing finished at 7.
Sunday
Family gath from Lunch till sunset.
Had a big waterballoon fight.
FUN TO THE MAX!!
gt loads of MYR from the aunties and the grand aunties(THANKS!!). Planned to buy Creative Zen Neeon.. but my parents didnt let me buy it. I haf to save :(
So sad. Zero chance to get one of those. T_T
So pissed.
and so tired :(
Plans for the next 3 days:
1. Tuesday: Movie day with cuzzens --cant wait!
2. Wednesday: Janda Baik with Juju and Fam --gonna haf more fun and do loads of documentaries
3. Thursday: Outing with march of machines. --wee
gonna snap more pics.. to be sent to the kedai.
*Goodbye ZenNeeon, forever T_T*
I think I'm gonna get a new Fotoalbum to post loads of pitcha.
...and a new skin for this blog. The Bg slalu tak keluar. geez
I'm soo malas rite now :|
Been busy for the past 2 days..and will continue being busy till the day I'm going off.
Heres Some Updates:
Saturday
Morning Walk as usual-->fun.
hosted a small Makan-Makan; Just for Family Friends and Close Friends. Sorry for those who werent invited... its becuz Im afraid I'll fail to entertain everyone. I'm not used to hosting an open house or a big party. Sorry Again.
Anyhoots. More than half of those who were invited came. Thts good to me, cuz I was expecting this. But those who cannot make it has their own reasonable reasons. So I dun really mind.
Been laughing and talking the whole day. -->more fun but Tired
The Whole thing finished at 7.
To those who came, thanks for showing up. It means a LOT to me :D. And for those who actually spent their money for the presents.. I would like to say THANK YOU!! I didnt expect there will be loads of going-away presents to be handed to me. U GUYS ROX!
Sunday
Family gath from Lunch till sunset.
Had a big waterballoon fight.
FUN TO THE MAX!!
gt loads of MYR from the aunties and the grand aunties(THANKS!!). Planned to buy Creative Zen Neeon.. but my parents didnt let me buy it. I haf to save :(
So sad. Zero chance to get one of those. T_T
So pissed.
and so tired :(
Plans for the next 3 days:
1. Tuesday: Movie day with cuzzens --cant wait!
2. Wednesday: Janda Baik with Juju and Fam --gonna haf more fun and do loads of documentaries
3. Thursday: Outing with march of machines. --wee
gonna snap more pics.. to be sent to the kedai.
*Goodbye ZenNeeon, forever T_T*
I think I'm gonna get a new Fotoalbum to post loads of pitcha.
...and a new skin for this blog. The Bg slalu tak keluar. geez

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home