Back to normal.. hmm.
watched Poltergeist(I wonder whether i spelt it right..) with Nana at her room. That movie wasnt scary after all. haha. but theres some suspense parts *normal*. Jeepers Creepers was better.
and I just remembered that I haven't done my econs assignment. Gotta do it tomorrow :) and some revisions. Rajin kan? haha.
The meeting with Mr Steven is tomorrow at 2. Hoping that everything will go smoothly *Amen*. He'll prolly ask abt me n the new place. and how im coping with classes... stuffs like what a dad shud know from his underaged child. haha.
Nana and Ali sed they didnt attach anything with the letter. So I guess, Im nt gonna send the new form. heehee.
Only a meeting and jalan2 around Lambton Quay tomorrow :)
and I just remembered that I haven't done my econs assignment. Gotta do it tomorrow :) and some revisions. Rajin kan? haha.
The meeting with Mr Steven is tomorrow at 2. Hoping that everything will go smoothly *Amen*. He'll prolly ask abt me n the new place. and how im coping with classes... stuffs like what a dad shud know from his underaged child. haha.
Nana and Ali sed they didnt attach anything with the letter. So I guess, Im nt gonna send the new form. heehee.
Only a meeting and jalan2 around Lambton Quay tomorrow :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home