Plan B
Okay. I still haf some hope to obtain Creative Zen Neeon!! whoa yeah!
The story goes like this:
In the car..
Ayah:Oh Ayah nak singgah Bank kejap.
Mexx:la nak buat ape?
Ayah:Nak deposit duit kamu lah. Ayah tanaklah bawak duit Kamu kesane sini.
Mexx:Oh kejap. I wanna ask u somethin lah. Boleh ke if I wanna record my lecture?Should I buy a voice recorder?
Ayah:Oh boleh2.
Ibu:I think u may need one. Cuz u're gonna haf problems with the accent for the 1st few months. I had problems with my Kiwi Lecturer dulu2. It took a month for me to understand. U better find one la.
Ayah:Kalau camtu tayah la pi Bank.
Waahahhaahaahaha!! The chances of getting a new Zen neeon is quite high :D because Neeon has gt the Voice Recording features and according to this one review, the quality is quite good. And I think 5GB is enuff for a 2-hr lecture i guess. Then I'll transfer the lectures into my lappie. And according to Creative, the voice recording is suitable for lectures.
Adam says: good reason huh.
Luqman says: yeay I gt yr old MP3 Player then.
*evil laughs*
The story goes like this:
In the car..
Ayah:Oh Ayah nak singgah Bank kejap.
Mexx:la nak buat ape?
Ayah:Nak deposit duit kamu lah. Ayah tanaklah bawak duit Kamu kesane sini.
Mexx:Oh kejap. I wanna ask u somethin lah. Boleh ke if I wanna record my lecture?Should I buy a voice recorder?
Ayah:Oh boleh2.
Ibu:I think u may need one. Cuz u're gonna haf problems with the accent for the 1st few months. I had problems with my Kiwi Lecturer dulu2. It took a month for me to understand. U better find one la.
Ayah:Kalau camtu tayah la pi Bank.
Waahahhaahaahaha!! The chances of getting a new Zen neeon is quite high :D because Neeon has gt the Voice Recording features and according to this one review, the quality is quite good. And I think 5GB is enuff for a 2-hr lecture i guess. Then I'll transfer the lectures into my lappie. And according to Creative, the voice recording is suitable for lectures.
Adam says: good reason huh.
Luqman says: yeay I gt yr old MP3 Player then.
*evil laughs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home