Get Busy
MP3 Playin: Christina Aguilera - Dirrty
Its been almost 2 months I'm here, in Welly.
*sigh* updating mexx: Week 5 & 6 are gonna be a tiring week, cuz the fact that I have a Law Assignment, another 1500 words of essay to do, and its due next week. Damn. Number one: I don't like essay. and number two: I don't like law either. and I have some revisions to do--> QUAN 102 (Statistics in Business) tests are next week!! since im so lemah with Stats, i think i better do something to make sure i can score the test. well, I need the scholarship. So better work hard from the start.. altho takdela rajin mana *sobs* Nyesal tak mintak JPA last year. isk.
Oh yeah. I'm the ROD(Resident of Duty) for A Floor this Friday, March 31st. As the future-ROD (eheh lebey2), I cant leave Weir from 7pm to 7am, return cockery and cutlery to the kitchen & abandoned sports equipment and/or vaccuum cleaners to outside the office, tour the floor to make sure theres no noise, tidy rubbish on the floor, sort recycables (tui.. eww)and dump them in the Recycle Bins in Top Car Park before 9pm, clean the kitchennette and clear the kitchennette's rubbish bins and report any maintenance problems.
haha. like being the ROD is a big thing. haha.
And then.. i'm gonna be free for 2 weeks *Easter Holiday!* gotta think of some plans to do throughout the holiday :D can't wait.
Its been almost 2 months I'm here, in Welly.
*sigh* updating mexx: Week 5 & 6 are gonna be a tiring week, cuz the fact that I have a Law Assignment, another 1500 words of essay to do, and its due next week. Damn. Number one: I don't like essay. and number two: I don't like law either. and I have some revisions to do--> QUAN 102 (Statistics in Business) tests are next week!! since im so lemah with Stats, i think i better do something to make sure i can score the test. well, I need the scholarship. So better work hard from the start.. altho takdela rajin mana *sobs* Nyesal tak mintak JPA last year. isk.
Oh yeah. I'm the ROD(Resident of Duty) for A Floor this Friday, March 31st. As the future-ROD (eheh lebey2), I cant leave Weir from 7pm to 7am, return cockery and cutlery to the kitchen & abandoned sports equipment and/or vaccuum cleaners to outside the office, tour the floor to make sure theres no noise, tidy rubbish on the floor, sort recycables (tui.. eww)and dump them in the Recycle Bins in Top Car Park before 9pm, clean the kitchennette and clear the kitchennette's rubbish bins and report any maintenance problems.
haha. like being the ROD is a big thing. haha.
And then.. i'm gonna be free for 2 weeks *Easter Holiday!* gotta think of some plans to do throughout the holiday :D can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home