Friday, March 17, 2006

Hello Weekends!

Tentang Seseorang - Cinta(AADC Soundtrack)

Its good if u don't have classes on Friday; That means u're gonna have a LONG weekend. weehoo! No more waiting for Fridays! argh talking abt fridays, I miss the TGI Fridays with Nuha, Sarah, Adibah and Eliza. I miss sticker photo booths and GSC OU. damn. I miss the "TGI Friday" I had where Alvin, Nuha and I drove to Burger King to buy our lunch and ate em at Tesco Carpark in the fasting month.

Oh yah, and I'm not totally free for this weekend. Haf an assignment to do. And I havent start anything yet. So gotta work hard and finish it a.s.a.p. But at least now I haf some ideas on what to do, but still looking for an angle to start with. All I know is I wanna relate Creativity and Business. Maybe I can do some research on how successful businessman/woman can be if he/she uses creativity in Business? or maybe I can relate to Taking Risks. How far can they go? Which one is better and more likely to be successful, the one who's thinking out of the box, or the one who play safe and stick to only rules? Does a man/woman needs creativity in order to go further? Is Being Creative a key to success? Gotta do some research on this. Quick research. Library, I'll be visiting u tomorrow!! hehe. And its 4 pages long; the output from the research plus the experience of doing this journal. Should be easy, dont u think so? haha.

I need to leave my habits of doing last minute work and "Half pai"(not sure whether this is right or not. lol. btw it means do something not to the fullest. learnt it just now.. lol). I realized, Last Minute Job always work for me. Maybe because at that time, our brain is working fast, its at Beta phase. So everything will like popped out of my head that time, and the ideas will keep on coming in. But the cons of doing last minute work, you won't have the time to do proof reading and maybe you can get better ideas and u can modify ur work. The output will be better.

Just had Kiwiana Supper where we had an overseas residents gathering for the first time. Had a quiz, and my group won the 2nd place *cool* hehe. Learnt some new Maori's language... and I think I should be starting to learn the language, and the culture. Its like.. I KNOW NOTHING ABT IT! I'm a total loser. Seriously. I wonder whats the first impression of people towards me? especially in here, Aotearoa aka New Zealand *eccey gedik lak rase*. I feel so kekok here. As usual, blame my low self esteem. I need to brush up and communicate better. And I know I left a bad impression on people; well it happens all the time. They'll need time to actually know me. I dunno why, sometimes I just act stupid. Acting stupid is not cool, and not cute too. Not good. But then, I still do it.

Alhamdulillah, so far the Pet Scholars can accept me for what I am. Thanks guys. They rock my world I tell u. They're like.. very happening and wicked ppl. I can say they're the best so far. The closest I can find; closest to the perangai of my crazy friends back in Malaysia. Damn. I miss alevelers, march of machines, smkj3; the arab and non-arab clans. I miss the crazies who walk with me almost every saturday morning. I miss Juju. I miss Ika. I miss Qeela. I miss Azah. I miss Aamir, Nuha, Syaril, Eliza. I miss the poyoronos aka the 4 bros; we always had fun together kan? altho we always fight like we hate each other so much. well yah, thts the nature of siblings. haha. but I still need to hang out with other people. Yeah, I need to do like what I always do at home; jadi a social butterfly-- terbang and hinggap at other cliques. Whether I can blend with em or not.. thts another story. gotta kembangkan my circle of friends. Be friendly farah, be friendly :) go around and talk...

and look for the true friend.

wonder who will that be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home