I've lost my mood to go to Uni tomorrow. haha. and its only week-3. lol.
Actually, one FCOM110 assignment to do and I have NO ideas so far to start with. And the deadline is on the 21st. I'm soo gonna die.
Having nothing to do (well not really, its just that I'm idea-less) at the moment, so decided to blog something
and again... im outta ideas. I can't blog.
I feel bad.
bad bad Mexxy. sheesh.
I need to chat with anybody... im so bored now.
dying.
Actually, one FCOM110 assignment to do and I have NO ideas so far to start with. And the deadline is on the 21st. I'm soo gonna die.
Having nothing to do (well not really, its just that I'm idea-less) at the moment, so decided to blog something
and again... im outta ideas. I can't blog.
I feel bad.
bad bad Mexxy. sheesh.
I need to chat with anybody... im so bored now.
dying.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home