Jika Syurga dan Neraka tak pernah ada?
hey everyone. I just finished my ECON130 this morning. It was okay. Lets just say if I don't score that means I didnt prepare to the fullest.
Well I don't think I did great. OR bad.
Maybe I can just get B. I dunno.
Well don't wanna think about it.
Anyways, someone sent me a song by Ahmad Dhani and the title is Jika Syurga dan Neraka tak pernah ada
Heres the lyrics. but I dunno whether I gt the whole thing.
I just want u guys to read and think.
...Insaf tak?
Well I don't think I did great. OR bad.
Maybe I can just get B. I dunno.
Well don't wanna think about it.
Anyways, someone sent me a song by Ahmad Dhani and the title is Jika Syurga dan Neraka tak pernah ada
Apakah kita semua, benar-benar tulus menyambah padaNya?
Atau mungkin kita hanya, takut pada neraka, dan inginkan surga
Reff:
Jika surga dan neraka tak pernah ada, masihkah kau sujud kepadaNya?
Jika surga dan neraka tak pernah ada, masihkah kau, menyebut namaNya?
Bisakah kita semua benar-benar sujud, sepenuh hati?
Karena sungguh memang Dia, memang pantas disembah, memang pantas dipuja..
Heres the lyrics. but I dunno whether I gt the whole thing.
I just want u guys to read and think.
...Insaf tak?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home