TRUE IDENTITY?
I know I am supposed to be revising my ECON130 since I have only a few days left before the dateline (This Sunday)for the online tests and on Saturday, I have FCOM110 test which I need to do MY BEST(ugh) to make sure that I can pass the test.
But now, I can't seem to do anything cuz my mind was bothered by the inner voices of mine, saying "weh nak tulis blog! please Farah please!!".
So I'm here just to 'lepas gian'. heh.
Okay I've been stalking on other people's bloggies and theres A LOT of things I need to do for myself.
I really need to POLISH myself and SHINE.
It looks like I'm searching for my TRUE identity.
Well.
Anyways HAPPY BDAY BENG! He's NINETEEN! mwahahhaahah!! dah tua~!
More posts will come. I have plenty to write. TAK SABA!!!!!!!!!!
If let say I'm too tensed up with my readings. I'll write some more. heehee.
but I'll try to avoid. I need to concentrate.
But now, I can't seem to do anything cuz my mind was bothered by the inner voices of mine, saying "weh nak tulis blog! please Farah please!!".
So I'm here just to 'lepas gian'. heh.
Okay I've been stalking on other people's bloggies and theres A LOT of things I need to do for myself.
Number One
I Need to IMPROVE my English. Therefore I need to do MORE readings and practice my SPEAKING. I ENVY the girls and guys who have been writing with interesting posts with SUPERB English. I just ENVY them. I know MY POSTS are somehow very LAME and NAIVE and SO NOT INTERESTING! darn. .:Jealousy!:.
Number Two
I Need a CAMERA. A Brand NEW and COOL camera which I can start taking some cool photos to edit. Addam has a photoblog, which he'll put those cool photos he took where ever he goes. And I just LOVE to do that too. I have a lil interest in PHOTOGRAPHY i guess. Runs in a family? heehee. Maybe. Luqman LOVES photography, even Ayah is a very good photographer, and loves to do like what Abang usually do. To have a few beautiful snaps of pictures rreallyy makes me HAPPY :D
Number Three
I Need to BELIEVE in MYSELF. My LOW SELF ESTEEM really pull me down. I sumtimes mad at me cuz I always think I have no TALENT at all. I need talents to make me proud of myself. But yeah I'm such a loser. I'm such a sucker in..almost everything. But I belive that everyone has their own talents.. qualities. I have not yet discovered mine. haaaa I need to do this FAST!
Oh yah another thing, I'm SO UNDECISIVE. Frankly speaking I'm not the type who believe in other people, cuz I live with a stand 'You can trust anyone, but DO NOT trust the devil inside em'. So it seems that the thing is, I dont trust MYSELF either which I think its a reason why I seem to be so UNDECISIVE. I can't decide. I'm SO UNSURE about ME. My Future?? I hope I'm sure about this ONE. I've gone this far. geez.
Number Four
I ENVY those who can write. And also those who can read and concentrate cuz I CAN'T!!!!!!!!! Argh another problem I had. I easily lose focus of anything I do. Which is not good at all. Hyper-active? I dunno!!!
Number Five
I am SO NAIVE about the WORLD. I mean, well I know some stuffs and what is happening in reality, but yeah I think I need MORE infos!! Again; I NEED TO READ. I need to know what I'm interested in. Haih.
I really need to POLISH myself and SHINE.
It looks like I'm searching for my TRUE identity.
Well.
Anyways HAPPY BDAY BENG! He's NINETEEN! mwahahhaahah!! dah tua~!
More posts will come. I have plenty to write. TAK SABA!!!!!!!!!!
If let say I'm too tensed up with my readings. I'll write some more. heehee.
but I'll try to avoid. I need to concentrate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home