Sunday, July 30, 2006

Busy banget!!

Ahh its been a while..since the last time I posted something in this bloggie. And this one is gonna be a short one cuz I have many things to do later.

Had a few events happened this week:
1.Haz's 18th Birthday Celebration! Well WE (nana, nonie and I) are the ones who organized the whole thing! And FARIS also made his own bday surprise for haz too. And its a very HUGE one tau! Thank God everything went great!!!! And I'm HAPPY cuz HAZ enjoyed it VERY MUCH! Hope this will be the most memorable bday celebration for u Haz!
2.WMSO Gathering aka Pre-Raya Celebration. Had a NICE dinner (nasi himpit and beriyani. and loads of desserts :D. YummyYY!!) and Snapped LOADS of pictaz!!!


Anyways. Will post the pics soon! My laptop is now full with series and movies that I wanna watch.

Haih its time to catch up with my assignments.

Will get this blog updated. Sorry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home