Circus.
MP3 Playin : Mad World - Gary Jules

Based on Wikipedia.org,
I've been to a circus show before when I was very little. It was really fun u know, watching those acrobats, jugglers, fire breathers, magicians, clowns, lion tamers with their lions, other animals like tigers, birds, horses did all those awesome performances. Children will go like "whoa!!" "cool!" while eating their popcorns and cotton candies, and when the show finishes, some may say "I wanna be like them! They're cool!". Everyone will leave the enormous tent feeling happy and they enjoyed the show.
Well in the event centre, they haf rows of pictures of events that were held there. I don't think I came across a picture of a Circus show, but while I was vaccuming the foyer, I was thinking about something; is my life well-balanced?
My definition of a balanced-life:
Then I realized, I have to juggle everything altogether and balance em! I remembered last time, I had one interview for The UEM Cendekiawan Award and the interviewers asked "Do you think you're an all-rounder?"
And I know the answer is definately :NO. Why? because I realized my life is not balance enuff. Its lucky to be here u know. cuz now I'm all alone, without my parents. I HAVE to start learning to juggle all by myself. Although my parents is still financing me.. but yeah the expenses and stuff are all under me. I have to manage myself. I can't say I'm an all rounder; its because obviously my love life is zeroIm nt into sports, I'm lacking of current issues knowledge, and my life is pretty unstable. But I'm loving it currently :)
There are still some goals that I have to achieve, and I believe time is not against me. huhu.
I always LOVE to have dinner with Kid and Haz. Well, Nana is always busy with her work so she didnt has the chance to have dinner with us. While having dinner, Kid will pop out some serious shits to talk about, from politics to social stuffs to personal life and so on, which actually fun, especially when we started to imagine and being crappy. LOL.
And from the talks too, I realized that theres MANY things that I have to keep my eye on and make sure I'm right on track.
Like, how can I be sure that Im on the right path? Because people nowadays have various ways to mislead us, and being a human i can say that we are easily terpesong.
Well, Life is not easy aye? Theres always something that might twist the path and lead me to the dead end. I must make sure that Im always right on track. Which is hard. My own thoughts, perception and thinking can be change as fast as the lightning.
It is therefore I can say, we are jugglers. We have to juggle and balance the responsibilities we have. And obviously in a circus we have to work with other people. Friends and Families are like the trapeze artist; We need to believe in each other. Their performances are based on trust, because they're gonna do their tricks on air and the person A gonna catch person B. I don't think they wud do it if theres no trust. And being a performer, you have to please your audience, to stay with you and enjoy. The achievement in life is when you are happy, satisfied and can successfully balance your life, and after life and also balance your relationship with people. That is what the circus is all about, to make everybody happy and gain more profits--and that wud be a success. In your life, you will see various types of people.. and that is when you go to a circus, you gonna meet the tricky people, the animal lovers, the leader, etc.
to sum everything up, I can say Life is like a circus. Its funny, interesting and to manage a circus is like to manage your life. We need to maintain our humans relations (The audiences, the performers, the animals, all are actually connected with each other), our performances, our stand, make decisions and live a happy life.
hmm. enuff for now.
oh yah its time to dress up. Im going out tonite;a Farewell Dinner for a dear friend Sora.
Cheers people
p/s: this is only an opinion. whoever terasa again, I'm so sorry.

Based on Wikipedia.org,
A circus is most commonly a traveling company of performers that may include acrobats, clowns, trained animals,hula hoopers and other novelty acts and the word also describes the performance that they give. A circus is held in an oval or circular arena with tiered seating around its circumference; in the case of traveling circuses this location is most often a large tent.
The circus is thought to have had its origin in Ancient Rome, where the circus was an open-air stadium where chariot and horse races and other public exhibitions where held. Briton Philip Astley is thought of as the father of the modern circus, establishing permanent and travelling circuses in Britain and Europe in the late 18th century.
I've been to a circus show before when I was very little. It was really fun u know, watching those acrobats, jugglers, fire breathers, magicians, clowns, lion tamers with their lions, other animals like tigers, birds, horses did all those awesome performances. Children will go like "whoa!!" "cool!" while eating their popcorns and cotton candies, and when the show finishes, some may say "I wanna be like them! They're cool!". Everyone will leave the enormous tent feeling happy and they enjoyed the show.
Well in the event centre, they haf rows of pictures of events that were held there. I don't think I came across a picture of a Circus show, but while I was vaccuming the foyer, I was thinking about something; is my life well-balanced?
My definition of a balanced-life:
You have ur studies & knowledge, work, social life, love life, leisure time, ur religion stuffs, sports all right on track and the most important: you're loving your life and happy with what you have.
Then I realized, I have to juggle everything altogether and balance em! I remembered last time, I had one interview for The UEM Cendekiawan Award and the interviewers asked "Do you think you're an all-rounder?"
And I know the answer is definately :NO. Why? because I realized my life is not balance enuff. Its lucky to be here u know. cuz now I'm all alone, without my parents. I HAVE to start learning to juggle all by myself. Although my parents is still financing me.. but yeah the expenses and stuff are all under me. I have to manage myself. I can't say I'm an all rounder; its because obviously my love life is zeroIm nt into sports, I'm lacking of current issues knowledge, and my life is pretty unstable. But I'm loving it currently :)
There are still some goals that I have to achieve, and I believe time is not against me. huhu.
I always LOVE to have dinner with Kid and Haz. Well, Nana is always busy with her work so she didnt has the chance to have dinner with us. While having dinner, Kid will pop out some serious shits to talk about, from politics to social stuffs to personal life and so on, which actually fun, especially when we started to imagine and being crappy. LOL.
And from the talks too, I realized that theres MANY things that I have to keep my eye on and make sure I'm right on track.
Like, how can I be sure that Im on the right path? Because people nowadays have various ways to mislead us, and being a human i can say that we are easily terpesong.
Well, Life is not easy aye? Theres always something that might twist the path and lead me to the dead end. I must make sure that Im always right on track. Which is hard. My own thoughts, perception and thinking can be change as fast as the lightning.
It is therefore I can say, we are jugglers. We have to juggle and balance the responsibilities we have. And obviously in a circus we have to work with other people. Friends and Families are like the trapeze artist; We need to believe in each other. Their performances are based on trust, because they're gonna do their tricks on air and the person A gonna catch person B. I don't think they wud do it if theres no trust. And being a performer, you have to please your audience, to stay with you and enjoy. The achievement in life is when you are happy, satisfied and can successfully balance your life, and after life and also balance your relationship with people. That is what the circus is all about, to make everybody happy and gain more profits--and that wud be a success. In your life, you will see various types of people.. and that is when you go to a circus, you gonna meet the tricky people, the animal lovers, the leader, etc.
to sum everything up, I can say Life is like a circus. Its funny, interesting and to manage a circus is like to manage your life. We need to maintain our humans relations (The audiences, the performers, the animals, all are actually connected with each other), our performances, our stand, make decisions and live a happy life.
hmm. enuff for now.
oh yah its time to dress up. Im going out tonite;a Farewell Dinner for a dear friend Sora.
Cheers people
p/s: this is only an opinion. whoever terasa again, I'm so sorry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home