Wednesday, August 23, 2006

i'm in love with the cheetas.


i tot of finishing my photo editing before starting a post. but seems like.. kemalasan untuk menjadi produktif tibe2 ilang.

so now im blogging instead.

ah had a blast! spent $2 to get into a zoo; take that! giler murah cuz its winter wednesday (the tix will be $2 for every wednesday during the month of august). and it was really worth it. The zoo is not as big as the Zoo Negara, and this is my first time I went to a zoo WITHOUT elephants!! selalunya if you go to a zoo(as far as i concern), as you go in the elephants and girraffes will be around you. But not this time!

I lof all those warning signs. "the zoo keeper says.." and it will show cute cartoons illustrations. haha. *bertambah jakuns* and to my surprise *again* there are tons of college and high school peeps having school trips. Well, so far we'll hardly see BIG kids (I mean.. secondary and college students) made trips to a zoo. ke tak penah? selalu primary la paling tua pon. I mean school trips but yeah university students pon pegi zoo jugak kan(like me..:p).

And I'm soo in love with the cheetahs! hotness weh! and plus, more and more cute animals all around! but the sad part is, we failed to track kiwis. They're too shy to come out. How sad. I really wanna see kiwis.

So now I'm soo looking foward to go to Karori Wildlife Sanctuary. and will continue to search the kiwi birds.

Malu betul,as a wellingtonian, who have travelled like half of the south island in six months time, HAVE NOT BEEN to karori wildlife sanctuary which is only 20 mins away from the CBD.

Snapped loads of pictures! (since i have my own camera ni kan..) But my fotopages kinda tergantung since the last winter holiday and I have like 4 albums to load (and including this one will be 5) , so I'm gonna post up a few pics here. hehe. a few je. the rest will have to wait till I load evrything in my fotopages yang tergendala.

oh yah and today Haz and I snapped a photo each, with the "Victoria University of Wellington" sign. After like 6-7 months.. dan nak habis a year dah pon. lol!

Anyways. I gtg, need to sleep early cuz I'm working at eight tomorrow morning. Haih gonna miss breakfast *sad* but can't wait to see Nonie tomorrow~! its tuatalang time :D

to the peeps who went to the zoo today: Haz, Palie, Ali, Anne and Dazriq. Thank you for your com
pany and time. I had fun with
you guys! especially ali lah today tak habis2 merapu. heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home