*_* mengantuk.
Its a One Busy Day.
Woke up from a nightmare and realized that I was late for my duty at the mosque. Siap2, and rushed to Lambton Quay to catch a bus to Kilbirnie. Arrived around 10am and was given a duty; jaga microwave- if ppl need help with the food heating. At first I find this job funny but as I go along I can see that not many people(including me at first) don't know how to use the microwaves so I'm glad that I helped them. Amal Jariah :D
Had KekBatik *yummy* and my hand dicorakkan using Henna *happy*
And the whole Mosque Day was great! Its an interesting event to go. Cuz u'll get to see how non-muslims we're interested to get to know Islam. They show support. and that's good enuff to introduce Islam to them. I hoped this Mosque day will change some ppl perspectives towards Muslims.
Then Haz, Nonie and I went back straight to Weir. Rested for awhile before heading back to the Quad for a meeting with the rest of Pet+Moe people. We're making plans for our performance.. which I really hope will turn out fine :D
Around 6pm we went to our dance practice. 3 hrs spent as usual, and I can say, I'm getting better altho I'm still a bit 'kayu-ish'. I need more practice. And I have to get my coordination better.
Oh yah and Haz, Nana, Nonie and Ila were making fun of my nickname 'Mek' as Azie called me 'Mexx'. Well how do I get the name Mexx anyway??
Some people thought I'm a KELANTANESE cuz of my nickname. Just to make you guys clear that I am NOT. I dun even know how to speak and understand the dialect. haha.
Oh yah, u guys are free to call me Farah, Mek or Mexx. but not 'mekintyre' or whatever. tak sedap arrrrr!! hehehehe
So sambung balik..
the practice ended around 9. Since today I didnt have a proper meal, I was thinking of going down and buy McD but I was too tired to turun, so I makan Maggi Assam Laksa which I tersalah buat; terlebih air and terlebih kembang. isk. tak sedap.
and now dah settle down, I'm gonna start my ACCY111 assignment.
..and hope that I wudnt get another nightmare tonight.
Yes people I've weird dreams lately, from a very pleasant+happy to a very scary+disasterous one. hmm.
Woke up from a nightmare and realized that I was late for my duty at the mosque. Siap2, and rushed to Lambton Quay to catch a bus to Kilbirnie. Arrived around 10am and was given a duty; jaga microwave- if ppl need help with the food heating. At first I find this job funny but as I go along I can see that not many people(including me at first) don't know how to use the microwaves so I'm glad that I helped them. Amal Jariah :D
Had KekBatik *yummy* and my hand dicorakkan using Henna *happy*
And the whole Mosque Day was great! Its an interesting event to go. Cuz u'll get to see how non-muslims we're interested to get to know Islam. They show support. and that's good enuff to introduce Islam to them. I hoped this Mosque day will change some ppl perspectives towards Muslims.
Then Haz, Nonie and I went back straight to Weir. Rested for awhile before heading back to the Quad for a meeting with the rest of Pet+Moe people. We're making plans for our performance.. which I really hope will turn out fine :D
Around 6pm we went to our dance practice. 3 hrs spent as usual, and I can say, I'm getting better altho I'm still a bit 'kayu-ish'. I need more practice. And I have to get my coordination better.
Oh yah and Haz, Nana, Nonie and Ila were making fun of my nickname 'Mek' as Azie called me 'Mexx'. Well how do I get the name Mexx anyway??
I love to talk since I was a lil girl. And because of that my family called me Mek Pok Pek. But the name was too long, so they cut it short to Mek
None of my school mates (except for fash and yuli and fifi) knew I have a nick name until one day they came to my house and heard one of my family members called me. So ape lagi, dah ada nickname tu, abis spread kat skolah...
Mase form 2/3..ala zaman muda mudi. Each member of the clique I used to hang out with have a significant animal/thing to represent ourselves. So mine was a sheep, since my nickname is Mek. And plus, that time I was addicted to Worm Party and I love that Supersheep attack! So I always put my display name "supersheep" in front of my nickname kat MSN. so jadila Supersheep_Mek. tapi x sedap sangat.. so my friends tuka la jadi Supersheep_Meks. and still.. I dun really fancy the name Meks so I modified la jadi Mexx.
There are still a few of my school friends called me 'Mek'/'Mexx'. But my collegemates called me 'Mexx' since theres another 2 Farah in my class.
Some people thought I'm a KELANTANESE cuz of my nickname. Just to make you guys clear that I am NOT. I dun even know how to speak and understand the dialect. haha.
Oh yah, u guys are free to call me Farah, Mek or Mexx. but not 'mekintyre' or whatever. tak sedap arrrrr!! hehehehe
So sambung balik..
the practice ended around 9. Since today I didnt have a proper meal, I was thinking of going down and buy McD but I was too tired to turun, so I makan Maggi Assam Laksa which I tersalah buat; terlebih air and terlebih kembang. isk. tak sedap.
and now dah settle down, I'm gonna start my ACCY111 assignment.
..and hope that I wudnt get another nightmare tonight.
Yes people I've weird dreams lately, from a very pleasant+happy to a very scary+disasterous one. hmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home