Wednesday, December 29, 2004

getting more worried and weird day by day

one movie a day. I did it everyday for the last 5 days i guess. butterfly effect. butterfly effect again. down with love. LOTR ROTK. 13 going on 30 and tonight ill be watching MIB.and I really wanna watch Polar Express again at Imax. I want it so badly. hurm. I guess Ive turned myself into a movie freak. tv+movie freak. potato couch am i? doesnt matter.

I started to miss my school, my days in 2004, and The Sims! but I have to stop playing for awhile. maybe i'll start next week when they are not around. huhu.

Listening to What are you waiting for? by Gwen Stefani. This song is really catchy. i like it. heh. Born to Blossom Bloom to Perish. Fave line in the song. The first few lines 'What an amazing time...' make me feel like turning the time back. Change some history [ actually change what I had done for my SPM... ]. I have to be more hardworking. My Mom started to talk abt my New Zealand thingy to her friends. Wonder how she feels when she finds out tht my results sux. I just haf to accept the fact...whatever it is. No Regret! No Turning Back! But I feel guilty destroying her dreams that is actually mine too :'(. I couldnt forget abt it for awhile. Although the result will come out in 2 months. I couldnt enjoy doing anything at all...help!

Its a very busy day today. In the morning I went for aquarobic and then went to Puteri Bongsu for early lunch. Then set off to kedai. Mak is back! so I met ika today. hihi rindu nye kat die. spill some secrets to her. Then I remembered the bitchy things ive gone through. Haf to forgive them cuz Im a biatch too. haf to forget it. But its hard. Oh why I luv to make things so complicated!!!?

I need someone to talk. Someone I dun really close with. hurm.

Enough for the day,
daa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home