Wednesday, March 09, 2005

there she goes...

SPM result in 2 days. The CD still in progress. Having sum problems with it!~ Haf to finish tha stupid class cd thing tonite by hook or by crook! Im crazy now. and gettin craz-ier. I hate pressures. And I wan to watch Sepet tomorrow! I hope ibu will let me!~

My mom is like givin me sum *hint* abt the result. I guess she already knew. So if what she sed is true, ill be getting 7as for SPM. pretty okay for sumone who less study last year like me. But Im embarrased! ppl started to congratulate me in advance. So ashamed. But whats done is done. No turning back. Altho it'll take sumtime to recover fr this embarrased sickness...

Afta finishing this CD thing i'll uninstall Adobe Premier!~ yeay. cant wait fer that cuz I wanna install Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Image Ready, Adobe Front Page :D I wanna do some make over to my blog. I wish it'll work... hurm but I haf to do it before next thursday; my first day in KDU. Goodbye Holidays!~

Haf to do alot of drafting and thinking for my next plan in college. Im so tensed up rite now. *sigh*

im out. farrah out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home