Hey Wally!
MP3 Playin: Cobalah untuk setia - Kris Dayanti
Hotlink Road Tour wus at their 1st stop: KDU College. Resh Monu wus there...luv his songs! His Performance: Fun! altho he sang only 3 songs...but i luv em all~ huhu.
Many things to finish during the Holidays...before im off to Bangkok. Im soo lazy rite now. Oh yah, becuz of Resh jez now, I started to revise Math at 230...and the test is at 3. I dun think that the revision i did worth it. Cuz I dun think i'll score... T_T
No use for regret!~
Im not in da mood to Blog. So i guess im gonna stop here.
*FarrahMexx Out!*
Hotlink Road Tour wus at their 1st stop: KDU College. Resh Monu wus there...luv his songs! His Performance: Fun! altho he sang only 3 songs...but i luv em all~ huhu.
Many things to finish during the Holidays...before im off to Bangkok. Im soo lazy rite now. Oh yah, becuz of Resh jez now, I started to revise Math at 230...and the test is at 3. I dun think that the revision i did worth it. Cuz I dun think i'll score... T_T
No use for regret!~
Im not in da mood to Blog. So i guess im gonna stop here.
*FarrahMexx Out!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home