Thursday, April 21, 2005

No Title again

MP3 Playin: You Rock My World:MJ -->MJ ROCKS!

I dun haf class today! but yah, still gt a lot of assignments to do. Worried!! hoho. Lurvely cuzzens are comin over today...yeay!

Read the previous posts. Remembered my resolutions abt being more hardworking..ahaha. guess i havent change. but actually i dun haf any time to study fer now. Hoping that the whole one week break will gimme sumtime. God I still hafta come to KDU next week for presentation preparation and computing. huhh~!

My plans for one week break::
1.Study!
2.Finish all da assignments and prepare for presentation
3.Go Out with Farra
4.Hang out with Azah
5.Go Out with Ika and Juju
6.BANGKOK!

Remembered the day i sed I definately going to SUC. or Taylors. or KYUEM. ended up at KDU....and im thankful for it. and met sum friends and I hope that we are going to be friends forever and ever!~Luv them all..

...and im mad at myself for not getting any scholarship now... sheesh!
hurm. gonna add sumore later tonite. chow

*FarahMexx Out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home