Summary
What I did in 4 mnths of Holiday
1. Aquarobics and Jog- fitness thingy. active :p
2. Turned myself into a DvD addict.
3. The OC freak.
4. Fell in love with indie rock + alt rock -thx to you ana!
5. Made a doll
6. ...and still on that shawl+smocking project
7. Havent finish even a book.
8. Almost 24/7 Net Surfer
9. Less hang out with my own friends..
10. cuz I Hang Out more with my mom's friends
11. Reformat my laptop abt 3 times already
12. Answering quizzes and Surveys
13. Cleaned up the room
14. BLOGGING!
I think theres sum more. hehe.
too tired to blog today.
So Goodbye Holidays. Hello College.
*FarahOut*
1. Aquarobics and Jog- fitness thingy. active :p
2. Turned myself into a DvD addict.
3. The OC freak.
4. Fell in love with indie rock + alt rock -thx to you ana!
5. Made a doll
6. ...and still on that shawl+smocking project
7. Havent finish even a book.
8. Almost 24/7 Net Surfer
9. Less hang out with my own friends..
10. cuz I Hang Out more with my mom's friends
11. Reformat my laptop abt 3 times already
12. Answering quizzes and Surveys
13. Cleaned up the room
14. BLOGGING!
I think theres sum more. hehe.
too tired to blog today.
So Goodbye Holidays. Hello College.
*FarahOut*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home