Friday, December 16, 2005

Madness to the extreme.

I dunno why do I haf to face loads of tensing stuff at one time!!!

Why am I so tensed up:
1. Results are coming out real soon.
2. Gunz has got so many stupid b**stards who joined a channel and started to do some magic tricks and *poof* all my characters are gone!
3. I can't stop worrying about results and some stuff.
4. I don't feel satisfied after watching Saturday Nite Fever.
5. I only did 2 round of jogging instead of 3. Thanks to the Jabatan Kesihatan who came and spread 'The Fog'.

And now i'm mad. I started swearing *bad sign*, my ears hurt, i haf mood swings and I'm emo to the max.

Oh btw Rowena, my parents asked me to take my license later. I dun think i sempat becuz if my results are okay... i'll be extremely busy with applications and stuff.

Later. No mood to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home