Monday, March 13, 2006

Doing some thinking

How am I feelin rite now?

Bored, Lazy, Loser-ish and Emotionally Unstable.

haih.. all these negative feelings suck.
I need something to make me feel VERY VERY happy. And I dunno what is that 'something'. Its either ideas to finish my assignment quick so I can do something else without worrying abt it. Or it can be a dvd that when u watch, u feel good and then u can forget any worries inside this head. Or maybe a chat with someone who can makes me feel relax and better, and ended up having a very good conversation.

Talking abt striking conversations, I need to build up more skills for myself. I'm a bad conversationalist. I dunno how can I survive in the future. Theres still time :) I hope I can manage to get away with this problem. I'm still dependent, dont u think so? I'm lacking survival skills. hah. geram *grr*

None of the songs im listening to now cheer me up. haih.

I hate moodswings.

Sorry guys. cuz everytime u read my blog, all u can see is depression and stress. excuse my lame-ness.

I need a change. and I realized, to change alone is very hard. I keep on saying that I wanna change, and yet the result is; NO CHANGES MADE.

is it because, I've been surrounded by not-so-good past that have made me like this?
I blame myself for this. I should have learn something from the past... well...

I've learnt many things actually. Its just that I dont keep em, store as a permanent storage in my bloody head.

I'm in big trouble.and I really really haf to STOP complaining.

Thinking too much is bad. waa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home