Friday, April 07, 2006

Am I an Adult now?

haa. at last i can sit down, relax.. and blog.

after whatever happened this week, i deserve a very good rest. Life is just too hectic and messed up for now. Especially this week. I'm worried that I might let my parents down, I'm worried that I just cannot stop playing around, not realizing that I'm a grown up lady who needs to focus on my career in the future. Some people said that it's actually too early to think abt all these stuffs, but personally i don't agree- and yet how am I doing in my studies now? I'm screwed.

Sometimes I feel like I need something to boost me up, so that I have the semangat so study and strive excellently. Competition is already here, i dunno why im kinda 'immune' with it. No immune is not the word, maybe i just don't care. Well.. maybe i'm so used to the enviroment without competition last year. And I'm still keeping the old habits with me. Yeap, I am ME. I wonder when I'm gonna change.

Well, I turned 18 last Wednesday(5th April). Its yesterday.. haha! Finally I'm legal to do what other 18++ ppl do. Sounds like I'm very looking foward aye?? haha. Actually the aim is just to experience.. see the places. Nothing more than that *I Hope* huhu. Nothing biggie happened during the 'special day'. Celebrated it with one FCOM 110 Legal Assignment(didnt sleep for the whole nite for this), and revisions for QUAN 102 which was not good- the test was this evening and I SUCKED. FCOM 110 gave me a bad bday present tho *Bad Marks for Journal*, and now I have flu. Things went wrong on a good week. But Thank God I have such an awesome people around me, cuz I received lots of wishes and testimos from people :D Well, to Nana and Haz who were shouting out wishing Happy Birthday in y!m-THANKS YA GIRLS! I LOVE YOU GUYS :D to the rest of the gang; Ali, Vivi, Shaz, Dazriq, Sufya and Afiqah- Thanks for the wishes. and also thanks for the chocs daz ;) To Lukas and the rest of A Floor, Thanks For the CARD!! I really like it ;)Nonie, Beng, Eja and the rest of welly ppl who wished me.. thank you. And to the ppl back in Malaysia; Ibu and ayah thanks for the song, man phyr abg thanks for the wish, azah nuha thanks for the smses, Eliza thanks for wishing me everywhere-Friendster, Myspace, sent adam a testi. lol. and Aamir! Thanks for the effort of showing up at MSN that night. It really means a lot to me. And to all again and again, Thanks.

This morning I was wearing this one brown shirt. I only wore it once before, because the material is not like other shirts. Not suitable for me n my skin I guess. But I still brought it here so that maybe I can wear it on top of a camisole or something. The shirt is very nice; I Like it A LOT. But then.. I wore it, nothing went wrong until.. I stretched a bit and.. lengan terkoyak sikit *sobs* so sad. Its like that shirt was giving me signs:
1. A Sign to cut down my WEIGHT.
2.A sign to buy new clothes.

Shopping? haha. Well, I need new stuffs for myself! Like, a new shirt, a new pair of shoes, a maybe new bag and new beaded accessories too. Haha. I'm always into bags and beaded accessories and I've been eyeing for em for sometime already, while doing all those window shopping. Women and Shopping just cannot be seperated aye? lol!I wanna go to dressmart! and Queensgate. gee..

There are some things that I wanna do while I'm 18. Some new goals has been set... and I hope everything will go on very well.

Amin.

Listening to Lindsay Lohan - A Beautiful Life.

And this is my beautiful life
Only thing sudden is everything changes
Lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it’s still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life


Life is Beautiful, Farah please hold on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home