I miss her
ah its Friday again *sweet*
just had an economics test which was.. well, I'm sure whoever read my previous posts can guess what will I say about the test I took. For whoever who doesnt know, as usual I don't feel good abt it. I flunk.. again. No no i hope not!
Now I'm waiting for Haz to come back from her economics tutorial, then I'm gonna go down and take a stroll along the Lambton Quay, cuz I think I havent been there for quite awhile now.
This week Adrian Slack has been playing Canon in D Major everyday before he starts his lectures. Canon in D is my fave classical song, and now I realized it kinda helps; it keeps me awake while I'm studying. Well, longer than usual. I still fell asleep especially when I read econs. I need a lil noise while I'm studying just to keep me awake, so this song kinda helps. and now I'm downloading more versions of Canon in D, and more classical songs. huhu. Crazy.
Nana posted me a testimonial, and she sounds worried. I dunno bout u nana, but I feel tht way, I mean I think u are. lol!! cuz I've been doing my revisions in front of my lappie. one of the bad habits I have. My mom too has warned me over and over to let my lappie rest while I'm studying.
And I never listen. Obviously cuz I'm stubborn.
and I was being so defensive. lol. So now a very close friend has warned me too. There u go.
that doesnt annoy me okay. Its good. Cool ;)
Number 1 rule to consentrate: NO LAPTOP IN FRONT OF U.
Number 2 rule to consentrate: TRY TO GET ENOUGH SLEEP, and do something to keep u awake.
and now I feel bad; for not listening to my mother.
ooohh, a bad daughter I am.
Dulu asik2 gado. Now shes not here. and I began to miss her. damn
I think at this point, I'm gonna start recalling and remember on what my mom has sed. I'm gonna stop being defensive and stubborn.
a good change?
haha!!
just had an economics test which was.. well, I'm sure whoever read my previous posts can guess what will I say about the test I took. For whoever who doesnt know, as usual I don't feel good abt it. I flunk.. again. No no i hope not!
Now I'm waiting for Haz to come back from her economics tutorial, then I'm gonna go down and take a stroll along the Lambton Quay, cuz I think I havent been there for quite awhile now.
This week Adrian Slack has been playing Canon in D Major everyday before he starts his lectures. Canon in D is my fave classical song, and now I realized it kinda helps; it keeps me awake while I'm studying. Well, longer than usual. I still fell asleep especially when I read econs. I need a lil noise while I'm studying just to keep me awake, so this song kinda helps. and now I'm downloading more versions of Canon in D, and more classical songs. huhu. Crazy.
Nana posted me a testimonial, and she sounds worried. I dunno bout u nana, but I feel tht way, I mean I think u are. lol!! cuz I've been doing my revisions in front of my lappie. one of the bad habits I have. My mom too has warned me over and over to let my lappie rest while I'm studying.
And I never listen. Obviously cuz I'm stubborn.
and I was being so defensive. lol. So now a very close friend has warned me too. There u go.
that doesnt annoy me okay. Its good. Cool ;)
Number 1 rule to consentrate: NO LAPTOP IN FRONT OF U.
Number 2 rule to consentrate: TRY TO GET ENOUGH SLEEP, and do something to keep u awake.
and now I feel bad; for not listening to my mother.
ooohh, a bad daughter I am.
Dulu asik2 gado. Now shes not here. and I began to miss her. damn
I think at this point, I'm gonna start recalling and remember on what my mom has sed. I'm gonna stop being defensive and stubborn.
a good change?
haha!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home