Cravings for Foods, Movies and The OC!
Haha suppose to talk about something else. Ended up talking about CATS. lol!
Anyways sambung balik.
The reason why I LOVE to spend time with Preans the Lappie is because I can get connected with people in Malaysia *like duhh!*, other than stalking, blogging and photo editing. And now I realized I missed LOTS of events back in Malaysia. Like.. hang outs with the crazies, cuzzies, friends.. and I heard my cuzzens are busy performing Stomp-kinda-stuffs so I really wanna watch em. Plus addam joined Theatre last semester so I missed his performances, I missed ACTORLYMPICS which were good as always, I missed those trips to Janda Baik, Bentong.
Well thats the OC(Opportunity Costs) when we chose to study abroad.
OMG lets not use the word OC. Sounds very economics.
As I was saying, I miss the events back in Malaysia. And now, I started to crave for the food too. Haih typical. But actually, I'm so craving for Maggi Assam Laksa je. Well, other than Secret Recipe's Banana Choc Cake, Hameed's Maggi Goreng Best-in-the-world (as approved by the crazies), kebi's food, mexican bun, McDs prosperity burger, Lecka2 Strawberry and Baskin Robbins Mango Tango, Laksa Teluk Kechai..etc. erk banyak. lol.
But yeah I crave for Subway's Seafood Sensation and Sushis too. argh. I just love em all. They're all good. Sushis? ah I wanna go to Equotorial!!! They had japanese buffet every saturday nite. It was a bliss. aaaah.
Lets now talk about something else.
I have another paper to go! its QUAN102. For this 10 days I'm gonna love this subject and revise by heart. I wish I can do and score!!!! heehee.
And everyone started promoting me MOVIES to watch. Like, Over the Hedge and Cars (good and nice animation movies), Fast and Furious-Tokyo Drift(as recommended by Beng), POTC2 and Superman Returns (I've been waiting for these two. aaa), and now I feel like watching Candy. It looks like one nice weird romance movie. Sounds interesting; about a guy and his love for a girl, and drugs. I think its Marijuana. Its an Australian movie. And Heath Ledger is starring ;). Well I watched Strictly Ballroom(one Aussie movie) and I Love it. So I think I'm gonna give a shot.
Well now I'm back into THE OC. what I meant by 'into' it is, I started to dl all those sound tracks they use, I started to dl the series, altho my internet connection cam tepape *grr*, Im back an emo cuz after watching The OC I sometimes turned into an emo freak, I started to fantasize how my life wud be if I were to be in their shoes?
The issues are too berat. those issues made me love the series. And how they put the songs and music into the scenes, were all good. And made me fell in love with the songs too.
I LOVE THE OC!
haha. It seems that I LOVE TVS and FILMS. I think I should take media studies. lol. it wud be more FUN. lol! Maybe I can take some electives subjects that are related to this two. But yeah I will decide whether I'll drop INFO, do ACCY only as my major and do all those subjects that I think I wanna do. And the subjects has to be related with my ACCY major. and I can take one or two Media Studies subjects just for the sake of curiosity. heheh. and I can do some INFO subjects(related to accy what. huhu) too...
..or I shud just stick with double majors; ACCY and INFO. but this decision will be made after I finish my first year.
hmm. It seems im still unsure about my courses. Blame on my undecisive attitude *sigh*.
But "a life lived in fear is a life half-lived". I shudnt be afraid of risk. Well, I took risks before. I love taking risks. But I dunno why I feel not ready enuff to make decision. sheesh. I hate to make decisions!
And I realized I LOVE to use quotes. I mean I love to adapt quotes, instead of making my own. I think I should create some myself.. based on the experiences I've been thru. huhu.
.. oh no wait. I have one: "The hard times of your life actually make your life more beautiful". Well I dunno whether theres people has created the same quote as mine. Well this one was created after all those sucky experiences my friends and i had.
hmm. La Bella Vita.
Enuff for the nite. Bat Girl needs to rest.
Nites people.
Anyways sambung balik.
The reason why I LOVE to spend time with Preans the Lappie is because I can get connected with people in Malaysia *like duhh!*, other than stalking, blogging and photo editing. And now I realized I missed LOTS of events back in Malaysia. Like.. hang outs with the crazies, cuzzies, friends.. and I heard my cuzzens are busy performing Stomp-kinda-stuffs so I really wanna watch em. Plus addam joined Theatre last semester so I missed his performances, I missed ACTORLYMPICS which were good as always, I missed those trips to Janda Baik, Bentong.
Well thats the OC(Opportunity Costs) when we chose to study abroad.
OMG lets not use the word OC. Sounds very economics.
As I was saying, I miss the events back in Malaysia. And now, I started to crave for the food too. Haih typical. But actually, I'm so craving for Maggi Assam Laksa je. Well, other than Secret Recipe's Banana Choc Cake, Hameed's Maggi Goreng Best-in-the-world (as approved by the crazies), kebi's food, mexican bun, McDs prosperity burger, Lecka2 Strawberry and Baskin Robbins Mango Tango, Laksa Teluk Kechai..etc. erk banyak. lol.
But yeah I crave for Subway's Seafood Sensation and Sushis too. argh. I just love em all. They're all good. Sushis? ah I wanna go to Equotorial!!! They had japanese buffet every saturday nite. It was a bliss. aaaah.
Lets now talk about something else.
I have another paper to go! its QUAN102. For this 10 days I'm gonna love this subject and revise by heart. I wish I can do and score!!!! heehee.
And everyone started promoting me MOVIES to watch. Like, Over the Hedge and Cars (good and nice animation movies), Fast and Furious-Tokyo Drift(as recommended by Beng), POTC2 and Superman Returns (I've been waiting for these two. aaa), and now I feel like watching Candy. It looks like one nice weird romance movie. Sounds interesting; about a guy and his love for a girl, and drugs. I think its Marijuana. Its an Australian movie. And Heath Ledger is starring ;). Well I watched Strictly Ballroom(one Aussie movie) and I Love it. So I think I'm gonna give a shot.
Well now I'm back into THE OC. what I meant by 'into' it is, I started to dl all those sound tracks they use, I started to dl the series, altho my internet connection cam tepape *grr*, Im back an emo cuz after watching The OC I sometimes turned into an emo freak, I started to fantasize how my life wud be if I were to be in their shoes?
The issues are too berat. those issues made me love the series. And how they put the songs and music into the scenes, were all good. And made me fell in love with the songs too.
I LOVE THE OC!
haha. It seems that I LOVE TVS and FILMS. I think I should take media studies. lol. it wud be more FUN. lol! Maybe I can take some electives subjects that are related to this two. But yeah I will decide whether I'll drop INFO, do ACCY only as my major and do all those subjects that I think I wanna do. And the subjects has to be related with my ACCY major. and I can take one or two Media Studies subjects just for the sake of curiosity. heheh. and I can do some INFO subjects(related to accy what. huhu) too...
..or I shud just stick with double majors; ACCY and INFO. but this decision will be made after I finish my first year.
hmm. It seems im still unsure about my courses. Blame on my undecisive attitude *sigh*.
But "a life lived in fear is a life half-lived". I shudnt be afraid of risk. Well, I took risks before. I love taking risks. But I dunno why I feel not ready enuff to make decision. sheesh. I hate to make decisions!
And I realized I LOVE to use quotes. I mean I love to adapt quotes, instead of making my own. I think I should create some myself.. based on the experiences I've been thru. huhu.
.. oh no wait. I have one: "The hard times of your life actually make your life more beautiful". Well I dunno whether theres people has created the same quote as mine. Well this one was created after all those sucky experiences my friends and i had.
hmm. La Bella Vita.
Enuff for the nite. Bat Girl needs to rest.
Nites people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home