continue blogging...
Haih Kapa Haka was cancelled due to the absence of many people. They're too busy to practice tonite. So we changed the practice time to Saturday Morning.
Altho theres no Kapahaka *sad* but yeah I have my own sweet time to CHAT, BLOG, STALK, READ and do whatever I like in the room all by myself!! :D But yeah Nana will be back soon and she said she wants to talk about A LOT of stuffs.. well u know.. Updating ourselves. Altho we see each other, brag each other like everyday, we didnt have the time to sit down together and talk.
Tomorrow is going to be a day with Haz, window shopping at the Kirkcaldie and Stains Sale!!!! yeah I dun plan to buy anything, but theres some stuffs that I think I really need for winter, like More thermals, woolen panty hose, and a bubble jacket. Well that day I went to the airport, and it was raining hard, and the strong wind came from the south. Since the airport was right beside the sea, so we can see how hard the wave hit the pavement at the side. And when we walked to the cargo centre and back to the bus stand, it was VERY cold and I feel like flying. It was really really bad. I mean the weather. And its still autumn. I wonder how winter will be like? geez.
But yeah everything is darn expensive now. Although now im working, Im nt earning as much as the rest. it is becuz my friends work more than me. The most I can work is up to 9 hours. It depends on the events and my time. So I hope after the international night, I can gain more. heehee.
Now is like, everyone into working. haha. we have to earn more money so that we can buy whatever we like. cuz like now, when u passed the shops along Lambton Quay and Willis St, u'll be tempted with stuffs that they sell!! I always pass Kimberleys, and damn the stuffs on the display we're like 'OMG SO HOT!' but yeah its darn expensive so I dont have the guts to go into the shop cuz I MIGHT buy something. And even if u passed the surfer brands shop, the stuffs there are cool too. even glassons, jayjays etc have loads of cool stuffs which I cannot buy :( huhu. Oh yah and now everyone is like aiming to work so that they can spend the money for the winter-break roadtrips. We're all gonna head to the south and like us, we're gonna support WMSO for the BERSATU Games!
anyway, now Da Vinci Code is out, and we cant watch it this week, most probably. We're too busy. haih. I cant wait to watch, altho I never read any of Dan Brown's books. hahahhaha. Well, i'll start off with Angels and Demons.
Wish me LUCK!!
Oh yah. This is for ALL OF YOU. If your picture wasnt in it, that means I dont have ur pics.
dled Imogen Heaps Album. Awesome
Enjoy everyone :)
Altho theres no Kapahaka *sad* but yeah I have my own sweet time to CHAT, BLOG, STALK, READ and do whatever I like in the room all by myself!! :D But yeah Nana will be back soon and she said she wants to talk about A LOT of stuffs.. well u know.. Updating ourselves. Altho we see each other, brag each other like everyday, we didnt have the time to sit down together and talk.
Tomorrow is going to be a day with Haz, window shopping at the Kirkcaldie and Stains Sale!!!! yeah I dun plan to buy anything, but theres some stuffs that I think I really need for winter, like More thermals, woolen panty hose, and a bubble jacket. Well that day I went to the airport, and it was raining hard, and the strong wind came from the south. Since the airport was right beside the sea, so we can see how hard the wave hit the pavement at the side. And when we walked to the cargo centre and back to the bus stand, it was VERY cold and I feel like flying. It was really really bad. I mean the weather. And its still autumn. I wonder how winter will be like? geez.
But yeah everything is darn expensive now. Although now im working, Im nt earning as much as the rest. it is becuz my friends work more than me. The most I can work is up to 9 hours. It depends on the events and my time. So I hope after the international night, I can gain more. heehee.
Now is like, everyone into working. haha. we have to earn more money so that we can buy whatever we like. cuz like now, when u passed the shops along Lambton Quay and Willis St, u'll be tempted with stuffs that they sell!! I always pass Kimberleys, and damn the stuffs on the display we're like 'OMG SO HOT!' but yeah its darn expensive so I dont have the guts to go into the shop cuz I MIGHT buy something. And even if u passed the surfer brands shop, the stuffs there are cool too. even glassons, jayjays etc have loads of cool stuffs which I cannot buy :( huhu. Oh yah and now everyone is like aiming to work so that they can spend the money for the winter-break roadtrips. We're all gonna head to the south and like us, we're gonna support WMSO for the BERSATU Games!
anyway, now Da Vinci Code is out, and we cant watch it this week, most probably. We're too busy. haih. I cant wait to watch, altho I never read any of Dan Brown's books. hahahhaha. Well, i'll start off with Angels and Demons.
Wish me LUCK!!
Oh yah. This is for ALL OF YOU. If your picture wasnt in it, that means I dont have ur pics.
dled Imogen Heaps Album. Awesome
Enjoy everyone :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home