Wednesday, May 24, 2006

When a MOVIE ADDICT's Laptop can't read dvds=Depression

I've vaccumed my room, altho i dont think everything was sucked into it, but yeah at least its not as bad as it was. I just got back from WMSO Food Stall; yeah I was helping cik Ellie selling em, and everything was sold very fast, except for Kuih Lapis, and Kuih Bakar. I bought everything except for the nasi for berbuka *yummy* so I can't wait for Maghrib heehee.

Its my third day ganti puasa, for your information.

haha kecoh gile.

Anyhoots, yesterday was a sucky day for Nana, poor her cuz the parents postponed their trip here cuz her dad has something else to do, related to his job of course. So she was so depressed and I feel so bad cuz I'm soo bad at calming people down. I gave her Howl's Moving Castle DVD that I lend from Civic Video and asked her to watch, and thank God she loves the movie. And I gave her my room for her to lepak and calm herself down.

I hope she feels better now.

Well, talking about DVDs, I still don't know what the hell is wrong with my drive reader. That day I used Haz's Anything Else and my laptop can read it. So I borrowed 4 DVDs with the assumptions that my laptop now is okay, but the sad thing was, my laptop can't read whateever DVDs I have. I feel like throwing away this laptop and get a new one. But yeah I don't have money. If only I'm rich... *sigh*. Its a HUGE problem for a MOVIE ADDICT like me u know. I really need my dvd reader to function. argh!!

The 4 DVDs were:
Howl's Moving Castle
Prozac Nation
Fight Club
Strictly Ballroom

Thanks to Nana and Haz for lending me their laptops for me to watch all these. I have another DVD left; Fight Club to watch. The other 3 were good, but I do not really enjoy Prozac Nation; cuz its about a girl who's like very depressed with her life and she became a psycotic. U can feel the same way if u're watching it. lol.

But I LOVE Strictly Ballroom and Howl's Moving Castle! TWO NICE MOVIES. I LOVE EM!! I can't wait to lend Moulin Rouge. heehee. and I feel like buying a SET of HAYAO MIYAZAKI's MOVIES--> I just love em all. So far I've watched My Neighbour Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke. Oh yah and I watched Kiki Delivery Service half way. lol!!Their story line, the animation, the characters are all superb! I'm so gonna collect em all :D Its all about FANTASY with great messages to show and they're FANTABULOUS.

My right ear hurts. Its like theres something stucked in it which I dunno what. Gee.

Okay its time to get ready for the 2 o'clock FCOM 110 Lecture.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home