Thursday, August 03, 2006

Melalut melalut.. bosannye

This week is our turn, the A Floor peeps to host the floor theme dinner. And I'm pretty excited to know that we chose Superheroes as our theme. Cool giler! I heard that we're suppose to wear all those superheroes/villians costume and they're suppose to give us a character. If I have a chance to choose what superhero that I wanna be I'll surely choose Hawk Girl!!! Heehee my fave character in Justice League. but those superheroines are sexy so I dont think I'd wear any of the costumes. haha!

In case you don't know, this is Hawk Girl:

Hot kan?

another one.

Anyway, I just realize that we have another 2 weeks before holidays. and during this period, there are heaps of workloads and tests coming!!! Trimester 2 is actually pendek je. baru perasan. And after cuti we're gonna have another 2 months of uni and then habis year 1. How time flies so fast kan?? And now everyone dah start buying plane tickets to go home! and I havent decided the real date to go back! I'm afraid that the tix will get more expensive soon. And now I think we can start applying for accommodation cuz the RAs leave msgs telling that we can get simon to sign for the referee part. This makes me worry more!! cuz I have to leave Weir whether I like it or not! Altho this place is far from the city(not that far, kena naik bukit je) and its so tiring to climb up the hill.. I still prefer this hostel than other accommodations. Its not because Weir House is so much better, but the fact that you don't have to worry about electricity and you won't starve if you live here. Now I dah rasa how hard it is to manage your money and its hard to live on your own. Well Im now an adult and now I have no choice. Heehee.

...If theres a genie in a bottle and I release him free, and because of that he wanna grant me wishes and I'll surely ask that I don't wanna grow up(other than I wanna be a millionaire). I just feel like doing that tau.

Its just that I think I'm still not ready to face the real world all by myself. My communications skill is still poor, so is my surviving skills. I'm now learning to be 100% independent but I realize that I'm soo slow! There are some times that I communicate with ppl very well and there are times where I just don't know what to say and keep quiet and it happens at the times when I really need to speak up! And end up having an awkward moments with others...and feeling guilty after that. It happens quite a lot while I'm here and I hate that! Plus, I'm soo annoying and irritating sometimes! Oh yah out of all things, I can't cook! Teruk kan?? iskk. sokay i'll learn. wait till I have my own kitchen.

Since Haz has turned eighteen, she can move out of Weir and go flatting with Nana! I'm soo happy for them altho I'll be alone up here in Weir. They're looking right now so I hope soon they will get one unit and I can be their everyday-visitor! heehee. best best. u guys dont mind right?

And I downloaded and installed Adobe Illustrator into my laptop so now I wish I have more time to learn and make cool stuffs from there. We'll see. heehee.

..oh yah and I have heaps of new photos to be uploaded into my Fotopages.

*sigh*

I need more time.

...and I need more IDEAS to continue blogging.

something is wrong. something is blocking my brain from producing more things. but I dunno what.

something is wrong with me. sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home