Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Waiting.

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to thequestion.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!*

So here it goes ....

1.) How am I feeling today?
Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World

2.) Where will I get married?
Operator, The Line is Dead - Jason Lo *heh*

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Play - Flunk

4.) What is/was highschool like?
My Immortal - Evanescene *err?*

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Last Night - The Strokes *huh?*

6.) How is today going to be?
Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap *doesnt makesense*

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Each Coming Night - Iron and Wine *apekah?*

8.) What song describes my parents?.
Cintamu - Dygta *whahahahahah*

9.) How is my life going?
Ikhlas Tapi Jauh - Zainal Abidin *.....*

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Photograph - Nickelback

11.) How does the world see me?
Angels or Devils - Dishwalla *...xde perasaan dah*

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Just The Girl - Click Five *hahahah takleh bla*

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Obsession - Frankie J feat Baby Bash *kepelikkan*

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles *heh*

15.) What should I do with my life?
Seperti Ku Mau - Baim *wah*

16.) Will I ever have children?
Amazed - Lonestar *does dat means yes?*

17.) What is some good advice?
Untukmu - KRU *wha?*

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Ghazal Untuk Rabiah - M.Nasir & Jamal Abdillah*OMG GILE TAKLEH BLAAAA*

19.) What does everyone else think my current life?
With or Without You - U2 *heh?*

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Circle of Life - The Lion King Soundtrack *...blur*

21.) Will you get married?
Teratai Layu Di Tasik Madu - Fauziah Latiff*macam tak kawen je ni.. isk2*

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Angel - Sarah Mc Lachlan *what? aiyoo*

23.) Where will you live?
Bintangku - Dygta *pelik betul*

24.) What will your dying words be?
Only One - Yellowcard *heh*

25.) When im having sex i say..
Somebody Told Me - The Killers *gile*

26.) When I meet a guy for the first time i say..
Rahasia Perempuan - Ari Lasso *what??manadeee*

27.) When my parents are angry i say..
You were meant for me - Jewel *hahahha care2menghilangkan rasa marah?*

comments from me: kesimpulannye, ini survey sangat mengarut. wahhahahaha.

Anyways watched The Lake House last night with Vivian. The movie was great, altho its a bit dull but the tensi2 part yang best :) hahaha. I Like the story line altho it didnt really make sense at first. Huhu.....

oh yah HAPPY MERDEKA DAY everyone (for tomorrow the 31st.). WMSO gonna celebrate it with tembak menembak, kart racing dan juga bowling. I'm not gonna bowl, and still contemplating on joining for paint ball and go karting. tengok lah dulu. InsyaAllah, I'll join the fun!! wheeee.

and.. my laptop buat hal lagi. But not so bad tho. I can't use the card reader jer. will send for service later on. Hard ware problem so ada warranty mwahahahahhaa.

Preans kan, suke sangat buat hal!! iskkkk.

*tgh takda mood. later la blog.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home