Saturday, January 01, 2005

countdown 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1...

hours left and all of us will say goodbye to the year 2004. The flashback abt what happened in 2004 keep on playing in my head. The day my phone kene rampas, the day purple howse dpt no 1, prefects, 5 Fikrah, all the misunderstandings...all bittersweet things happening to me.

Its a brand new year!! Hoping tht I wont repeat any mistakes and hoping tht something bad wont be happening again. Will find new friends and at the same time keeping the old crazie friends. More time will spend with family. Try to be a better gurl. Try to be a better daughter. Try to be a better servant for Allah. Try to be a better friend. True to myself. Forgive and Forget...

I hope all these will works. I wanna change. Amiin..


Goodbye 2004...Hello 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home