Normal Day
First Day Of School. No Rush. No Jam. Nothing to be worried of. No prefect business. No head girl job to do. Cuz im not schooling anymore. Im Free at last. Yeah!
Continue with my beebee(shanana pronounce it like this..its baby actually) project. 70% dah. cant wait to start a new project. I need money!~Have lunch at McD. Yesterday McD...today McD again. Prosperity Burger is the best!! And im waiting for the plush pal sheep to be release. I wanna buy it. hikhik.
Got my allowance today...but i have to spend it on prezzies. too bad for me. and thats why i still need money...haf to be productive. I collected my spectacles today. the optometrist told me that I haf to keep off my eyes from the screen more often so my astig will decrease so tht I wont haf any astigmatisme problem. But I cant help myself cuz TV n Computer are part of my life...heh gelabahnye.
Ayah asked me to find some info on universities that i interested to go. I haf to choose either Sunway or KDU. N it seems like KDU has more chances for me to go to Canterbury U but my heart is already in Sunway....hurm. Think Fara think.
I tried to call epul just now but hes not answering my call. 2 days already. Whats up with him pon tatau la.im just trying to help but maybe he doesnt need my help. the friendship is getting more renggang.
Last night My parents went to a tahlil ceremony. I wasnt invited cuz they invite husband n wife only. But then they told me that Fazuin came to the tahlil. Altho she wasnt invited, she's lucky enough cuz i now hes there. Jeles nye..
enough 4 the day,
daa~
Continue with my beebee(shanana pronounce it like this..its baby actually) project. 70% dah. cant wait to start a new project. I need money!~Have lunch at McD. Yesterday McD...today McD again. Prosperity Burger is the best!! And im waiting for the plush pal sheep to be release. I wanna buy it. hikhik.
Got my allowance today...but i have to spend it on prezzies. too bad for me. and thats why i still need money...haf to be productive. I collected my spectacles today. the optometrist told me that I haf to keep off my eyes from the screen more often so my astig will decrease so tht I wont haf any astigmatisme problem. But I cant help myself cuz TV n Computer are part of my life...heh gelabahnye.
Ayah asked me to find some info on universities that i interested to go. I haf to choose either Sunway or KDU. N it seems like KDU has more chances for me to go to Canterbury U but my heart is already in Sunway....hurm. Think Fara think.
I tried to call epul just now but hes not answering my call. 2 days already. Whats up with him pon tatau la.im just trying to help but maybe he doesnt need my help. the friendship is getting more renggang.
Last night My parents went to a tahlil ceremony. I wasnt invited cuz they invite husband n wife only. But then they told me that Fazuin came to the tahlil. Altho she wasnt invited, she's lucky enough cuz i now hes there. Jeles nye..
enough 4 the day,
daa~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home