Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Friends...

Listening to Somewhere Only We Know : Keane.

Hurm. I realized, my close friends arent really connected with each other. Am I being too friendly? No I dun think so. But it seems like im cool with everyone. well, almost everyone. haha. and im trying to unblock 2 person from my blacklist(nt the chain letter writer. no more space for sumone like that fella)How did this happen? maybe cuz before i wus in Arab class, hang out with the Budak Arab than I change classes and met sum new ppl and started to hang out with em too. Then I become close with all of them. my close friends(the ones i considered as my close friends..): Azah, Ika, Fash, Qeela, Yam, Fazuin, Fuzainy, DD, Alia. And they belong to diff cliques in school. Fash: My childhood friend and my bestest fren.shes my age but nt my batch. Azah n Alia: we're a gang(plus dayah,deela,asma,mun etc)before then sumthin happened and Im out of the gang. But I still close with Azah and Alia but not the others. Azah is another bestie. hehe. Qeela: my prefect partner. since we're standard 3. Then we both 'lompat' and when we're in form 4, we become close. Can be considered as another bestie too. hahaha. Ika: Knew her since we're in standard 5. the first one I know when i was in std 5. My neighbour. And another bestie. Shes kinda 'ngam' with Qeela. Yam: shes close with Azah and Qeela. So am I. whahaha. Fazuin: My childhood friend and classmate in form 4 n 5. Fuzainy: My classmate when we're in form 4 n 5 too. DD: ahahaha. a long story...then we became bestie. dated him for sum months. but not anymore. haha.

So basically my close friends are not that connected and I gt 5 besties. kinda weird eyh? I feel weird. I dunno why. Stupid rite? for wondering why I haf so many close friends. ahah. But I luv all of ya!~

and I gt to start figuring out ways to learn how to communicate using english well. ahahha. im so pathetic. oh its 1am now. haf to sleep. gt a lot of things to do tmorrow and i haf to save sum energy for it. gonna be quite a big day. haha.
the fourth time cancellin the sleepover at Fash's. *sigh*

--Prayin for my mom hoping that she wud get much better tomorrow. aminn--

*Farah OuT!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home