Yeay!
Yesterday.
I was soo busy finishing the cds for the class. And almost everyone is already in school...receiving their result.
Azah Called:
"Weh mek. aku dapat 9!! Yam dapat lapan!! kaw berape? Mane kaw?"
"Aku kat umah laie"
Haha. But then when i arrived with anne,azah and yam were at the dataran waiting for me and fazuin called. she wus like crying. She was waiting for me at 5f's section. So azah, yam, anne and I headed to 5f's. Then I took the result, hoping that I could get what I want and not to be soo hysterical if I get lower than 6as. Alhamdulillah, I got 6a1, 2a2, and 1b3!. relieved. But fazuin won. She got 7a1 1a2 1b3. But I dun care cuz I got more than I expected! Yeay!
then we went around the school, met the jrs and all of them started to ask for the result. met the tchers, thank them and lepak2 at skool until 2pm. ahahha :p but i saw epul, 2 times. the 1st time i was ignoring him and the 2nd time, i wanna talk to him but i was talking to tcher azilah that time. ah missed the "sembur plan". I asked his bestfwen Zhaf for the full story, and he sed he didnt understand. siot. then i sed cheating on both my good friends at the same time and liar thingy. He tot i was epul's gf too! bengang. he sed he wanna tell me everything in the evening. So then i chat with iskan and Nash. Nash was talking abt our friend when we're in kindergarten. funny i dun even remember her face. ahahha. funny funny.
But then went straight to the shop and show my mom the result and all. Then we realized that I got b for my testimonial from school. We're so shocked and planned to go with fazuin to ask Pn Zainap tomorrow with our moms. Then called Zhaf to asked the thing then he asked me to talk to Epul cuz he's next to him. But Im not gonna talk with him cuz he will lie. We never know. So I cancelled the whole thing.
My mom wanna bought me a bag for college. I dunno wether i wan backpack or sling. hurm. went to Tough to survey the bags, but it's closed. on a second tought, i think i wanna buy any bag in Mid Valley. cuz usually the bags are nice over there. hahaha.
then we had dinner in a japanese rest in Mariott. but not so happy cuz Adam is not there. I dunno why is he like that. he has change drastically. hurm. suppose to sleep over at fash's but she didnt replied my msg. hurm
Today
went to school, and took PMR's cert. wahhaha. and our moms went to see the new Pkhem. and pn hanipah called and asked for the testimonial form. she wants to redo it. haha.
*continue later*
Farah Out!
I was soo busy finishing the cds for the class. And almost everyone is already in school...receiving their result.
Azah Called:
"Weh mek. aku dapat 9!! Yam dapat lapan!! kaw berape? Mane kaw?"
"Aku kat umah laie"
Haha. But then when i arrived with anne,azah and yam were at the dataran waiting for me and fazuin called. she wus like crying. She was waiting for me at 5f's section. So azah, yam, anne and I headed to 5f's. Then I took the result, hoping that I could get what I want and not to be soo hysterical if I get lower than 6as. Alhamdulillah, I got 6a1, 2a2, and 1b3!. relieved. But fazuin won. She got 7a1 1a2 1b3. But I dun care cuz I got more than I expected! Yeay!
then we went around the school, met the jrs and all of them started to ask for the result. met the tchers, thank them and lepak2 at skool until 2pm. ahahha :p but i saw epul, 2 times. the 1st time i was ignoring him and the 2nd time, i wanna talk to him but i was talking to tcher azilah that time. ah missed the "sembur plan". I asked his bestfwen Zhaf for the full story, and he sed he didnt understand. siot. then i sed cheating on both my good friends at the same time and liar thingy. He tot i was epul's gf too! bengang. he sed he wanna tell me everything in the evening. So then i chat with iskan and Nash. Nash was talking abt our friend when we're in kindergarten. funny i dun even remember her face. ahahha. funny funny.
But then went straight to the shop and show my mom the result and all. Then we realized that I got b for my testimonial from school. We're so shocked and planned to go with fazuin to ask Pn Zainap tomorrow with our moms. Then called Zhaf to asked the thing then he asked me to talk to Epul cuz he's next to him. But Im not gonna talk with him cuz he will lie. We never know. So I cancelled the whole thing.
My mom wanna bought me a bag for college. I dunno wether i wan backpack or sling. hurm. went to Tough to survey the bags, but it's closed. on a second tought, i think i wanna buy any bag in Mid Valley. cuz usually the bags are nice over there. hahaha.
then we had dinner in a japanese rest in Mariott. but not so happy cuz Adam is not there. I dunno why is he like that. he has change drastically. hurm. suppose to sleep over at fash's but she didnt replied my msg. hurm
Today
went to school, and took PMR's cert. wahhaha. and our moms went to see the new Pkhem. and pn hanipah called and asked for the testimonial form. she wants to redo it. haha.
*continue later*
Farah Out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home