Monday, December 26, 2005

weird-ness!!

OMG this is scary. I dunno who has published a weird post in my blog! erk. and last nite i was told by ibu and bros tht there are two Martin around our house. geez.

the last post was on the 16th of December. and what have i done for the past 9 days:

1.cuzzens came for a sleepover. Had fun playing monopoly, water balloon fight and watched King Kong together :D
2.suppose to go out with KDU friends but ended up stayed at home; plan was cancelled.
3.more hangouts with Juju, Abu, Aiman, Ali, My bros, The Moms :D. the last hang out was Astro Misi ape tah concert last nite. MAWI SUCKS tho. heh.
4.went to my pak long's house and met cuzzens again. haha. watched Edward Scissorshand today-->LOVE THE MOVIE! LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!

Oh yah, my blog has turned 1 on the 19. weeeee!!

New Year is in 5 days. I dun think I'll be thinking abt the resolutions.. cuz I know the only resolution is to be a better person. haha. oh yah another one, gotta start a new chapter of life.. without certain someone. and hoping tht my life wud be much much better. Amen. or maybe if I wanna add up another resolution.. it wud be start a new life, with a boyfriend. haha dont dream :p

i chose Victoria University of Wellington. No more Canterbury. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home