Being different in the Same Way?
Well, after some tensing weekdays, revising (padahal 1day je study) Econs, and sat for it on thursday, I had a jolly good weekend!!
yeah it was great. We(Haz, Beng and I) went out together on Saturday, had a nice lunch, laugh our heart out, terlajak, tersalah jalan, imagining stupid stuffs, bought some stuffs and came back with ear-to-ear smile of satisfaction on our faces. back to our rooms, we continue chatting with each other at night, describing how happy we were. heehee. And The OC was good.
and from Saturday's trip, I realized that..
I was so ego, saying and telling other people that I dont wanna work this trisem. haha. now shame on me. I really need to work, cuz I wanna do loads of activities and travel in 2 months time, plus I wanna shop things for myself. heehee. *wink wink*
so tomorrow, haz and I gonna check out SJS (student job search) centre and see what we can do. aaaa cant wait!!
definately, I'll gain 2 precious things if I work: Money and Experience. wish me luck people!!
oh yah I've discovered few addictions and obsessions:
and I'm still addicted to Movies, Music, Blogging, and Photo editing
I wonder when I'm gonna be VERY interested with Books and Studies. heh.
My room is clean and thats what makes me much much more happier :D
however, tomorrow I'm gonna do some research on GLOBALIZATION. I have NO idea on what to do regarding this topic.and its due on the 8th(Next Monday). And I have QUAN Assigment dues on the 12th. Hope that I can finish all of em on TIME. haih. risau2.
While I was reading comic strips from Questionable Contents, I came across this sentence:
"Being Different in the Same Way"
it kinda catches my eye. Well, when u're trying to be different but at the same time u followed some other humans ways to change urself, will it be a success to u; to be totally different from others? or is it only around ur clique or people in the same place as u are, or ur own community? hmm I wonder.. can I be totally different from everyone in the world?
ookay this is late-night crap stuffs.
nites ppl
yeah it was great. We(Haz, Beng and I) went out together on Saturday, had a nice lunch, laugh our heart out, terlajak, tersalah jalan, imagining stupid stuffs, bought some stuffs and came back with ear-to-ear smile of satisfaction on our faces. back to our rooms, we continue chatting with each other at night, describing how happy we were. heehee. And The OC was good.
and from Saturday's trip, I realized that..
I have to work!
I was so ego, saying and telling other people that I dont wanna work this trisem. haha. now shame on me. I really need to work, cuz I wanna do loads of activities and travel in 2 months time, plus I wanna shop things for myself. heehee. *wink wink*
so tomorrow, haz and I gonna check out SJS (student job search) centre and see what we can do. aaaa cant wait!!
definately, I'll gain 2 precious things if I work: Money and Experience. wish me luck people!!
oh yah I've discovered few addictions and obsessions:
1. The OC
2. Fragrances especially Britney Spears' Fantasy and Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise
3. Any goods with the scent of Lavender (tissues, laundry powder, body lotion, air freshener..etc)
4. Online comics
5. Canon in D Major(I have dled different versions of it. LOL)
6. Paua Shell accessories
and I'm still addicted to Movies, Music, Blogging, and Photo editing
I wonder when I'm gonna be VERY interested with Books and Studies. heh.
My room is clean and thats what makes me much much more happier :D
however, tomorrow I'm gonna do some research on GLOBALIZATION. I have NO idea on what to do regarding this topic.and its due on the 8th(Next Monday). And I have QUAN Assigment dues on the 12th. Hope that I can finish all of em on TIME. haih. risau2.
While I was reading comic strips from Questionable Contents, I came across this sentence:
it kinda catches my eye. Well, when u're trying to be different but at the same time u followed some other humans ways to change urself, will it be a success to u; to be totally different from others? or is it only around ur clique or people in the same place as u are, or ur own community? hmm I wonder.. can I be totally different from everyone in the world?
ookay this is late-night crap stuffs.
nites ppl

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home