Monday, May 15, 2006

Is it true that Rules are meant to be broken?

Why is the MORE we say NO to something, The tendency to break the rule we made is HIGHER?

For example, the MORE I say I don't want to go out, the LESS time I'll spend in my own room - I tend to go out MORE. The MORE I say NO to SPENDING, the MORE I spend. The MORE I say I wanna forget something/someone, the HARDER it gets. The MORE I say I dont wanna see a certain someone, the MORE often I'll see THE PERSON. The MORE I say I wanna be with a person, the LESS chance I gt.

I dunno bout others, but it is happening to me.

But I realized too, that happens to the girls who wore tudung and after awhile, cabut. They'll like try their best to make sure they won't cabut tudung or 'free hair' (I wonder who invented this term. its funny). So the more they restrict themselves, the desire to be like others, the girls who don't wear hijjab will be somewhat higher. I dunno, maybe they were force to wear tudung, so they wore it without own's will, and maybe they wore it because her friend is wearing it too,or her parents asked her to wear, and for some other reasons.

Its scary u know. Cuz Im afraid I might be one of them. Well, here I'm not trying to say that Im covering my head without my own will. I feel ready for this. but yeah who knows theres one day suddenly I feel like not wearing tudung anymore. Its possible kan??

All I can do is to pray to the Almighty and make sure that I wont stop covering my head.

If theres anybody yang terasa, I'm Sorry I didnt mean to. Its just my point of view.

To the Muslim Girls, I advise u, if u're not ready to permenantly cover your head, please don't. Take your time. I'm not discouraging you from covering your head, but I don't want you to pakai and then cabut. Its like mempersendakan agama to me.

I can say that HUMANS tend to break their OWN RULES. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home