Monday, June 12, 2006

Sean Paul says "Get Busy"

MP3 Playin: Youth Group - Shadowlands

I just got back from work. *sigh* I'm tired and I havent start studying for today. So probably I'm gonna study tonight and try to sleep early. I've gt work tomorrow at 7pm so I'll be needing the energy right?? hehe.

Talking about work, I've been looking for a second job. A more stable job that I can work during the days, probably during weekends morning so that I can still commit on Cleaning Job I've been doing currently. But it seems now I'm waay too busy with the job I have now, cuz now I'm on study break so theres more time I can contribute to Mr Keith. So I chose not to look for a job till the Winter Break ends. hmm I've sent few CVs to Wholly Bagels, BK and Reading Cinemas but none of these companies call me for an interview yet.Well not my luck I guess. hehe. I can still try after this Winter Break. For now I'm just gonna work at the Event Centre.

I wanna go to the library after dinner but the wheather is like freezing cold. Its been raining all day long. So probably I'm just gonna study in the room. Plus, I'm too tired to walk up the hill(like the library is soo far away. haha!) I think its already WINTER.

Since I'm waay too busy this week, I don't think I'd stand the chance to watch Cars this week. Too bad. I'm dying to watch it cuz I always love animations :D well its okay, I'll spare one day for Over The Hedge next week. Right after I finished my QUAN102 paper *bliss*. Tot of watching 2 movies this week, seems like I'll only watch one. Well good for me too cuz I can save $$$. heheh. I'm nearly broke (well, will be officially broke after the winter break holidays) so I think I better save ;)

Now my fellow a-levelers friends have finished their exams! It seems everyone is having F-U-N but not me. No way. I had fun too;FUN doing the reading and calculating and analysing! teehee.
Its time to Get Busy. Wash Up, dinner and study :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home