Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Malaysian Nite : Unforgettable

hmm woosh buat hal lagi. i dah tawar hati dengan woosh. *sobs*

anyways the eventful week is over! The kemuncak: when I submitted my INFO 102 assignment dis afternoon. relieved gilaa. I can now relax.. eh no. I can now concentrate on my works..and revisions *haih tensi* cuz we just found out that one of our exams (ECON140) will be on Hari Raya! dammit i cant even go for prayers :( and i'll be starting my exams on the 2oth. That's like a month away! I'm so worried. haih have to start really earlyy.

and Ramadhan will be in a few days.. i cant wait! its time to cut off some flabs before i balik Malaysia wheeee!

now, nak bukak citer yang berkenaan with the title of my entry: Malaysian Nite. The whole nite was awesome and fantabulous! had a super duper great time performing, watching other performances, eating superb foods served by the Intercontinental Hotel, snapping pics (of course) with beautiful peeps of Wellington! hey I'm not exxagerating here, they all dressed up really nice! bile tengok diorang terase cam I ni underdress tau. The performances? The sketch reminds me of our Legendary Superstar, Tan Sri P. Ramlee movies. So gelak cam nak mati je. Like haz sed tadi, if only laughing will exercise your abs jadi six-pack.. im sure everyone jadi fit! especially me :D wahahahahhaha. And our performance was a success! heehee. Well, adala some technical problems (sorry la korang.. hehe) but everything turns out to be beyond our expectations. Cuz I didnt expect to hear the whole dewan gelak macam last nite.

So to the organizing team, all I can say WELL DONE! everything was nicely organized and I can see all happy faces later after the event. heehee. Without u guys, takdela Malaysian Nite :D

A big THANKS to the DUA KUPANG TEAM! We nailed it! Thanks to the talented peeps in the team. Without u guys maka tak jadilah all those sketch+vid clips ;) I'm so proud.

To the emcees, Kak Sita n Sean. Great Job!! U guys did very well ;) kalau i la yang jadi.. hehe tak semeriah korang leee. tak syok Malaysian Nite. Huhu.

To other performances, A BIG CONGRATZ to you guys. I love the sketch , the divas who sang like.. OMG SEDAP GILA! and to the dancers and the bands... great performance :D Now dah terbukti Welly has gt many talented people. heehee. Sweet Asssssss!

And to everyone else, thanks for the effort of dressing up and make the nite so colorful. U guys rock!

and seriously guys...

..the nite was UNFORGETTABLE!

okay now its time to get back to my work and siapkan keje. ha-ha.
daaa~!

p/s: will update pics later. kene edit dulu~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home