what goes up must come down...?
I have a few assignments to do but I don't have the mood to do em. So I decided to edit pictures to be posted in fotopages since I have to update around 5 albums (or maybe more than that) but I can't seem to start doing em..and because of that I started to log on my friendster and look for some surveys to do. Well, there are a few but I cant think of proper answers to fill in. Piss off with myself, I started to open Blogskins and start to browse for new skins. There are a few cool designs that made me feel like designing a blog layout for myself.. which I've been planning like months ago(angan2 taik ayam la ni..isk) but when I opened Photoshop and started to play with the brushes.. I can't seem to create any nice and impressive corak from it. Cari keje lain then i remembered last nite I took a few movies from Ned (terima kasih to u.if u're reading this.. lol), so I watched Corpse Bride sampai habis. But still, after watching it I just feel like guling2 on my bed not doing anything. I'm trying to avoid myself for not being productive.. so here I am, trying to post up an entry, but the thing is.. I can't write with the Semangat Blogging that I always have. In fact, I'm losing interest in blogging lately.
This is what will happen if there's something that keep on bothering me. But nothing is wrong, its just me feeling uneasy, and rimas..
with myself. ugh.
oh yah just now Nana, Nonie, Haz and I had talked about a topic, which makes me wonder.. and still floating in mind and starting to annoy me
do you believe in Karma?
This is what will happen if there's something that keep on bothering me. But nothing is wrong, its just me feeling uneasy, and rimas..
with myself. ugh.
oh yah just now Nana, Nonie, Haz and I had talked about a topic, which makes me wonder.. and still floating in mind and starting to annoy me
do you believe in Karma?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home